News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Are You Ready For The Zombie Invasion?

Started by xSilverPhinx, April 12, 2020, 09:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBomr101

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 20, 2020, 02:44:26 PM:lol: I think I'd have better luck slowing them down if I threw a bunch of Lego bricks on the floor in front of them instead of giving them a riddle to solve. :notsure:

...Lego minefields! I must add that to my defences... :notes:

That would work but it would also mean you'd have to carry around awkward bundles of Legos in case you're set upon by zombies. My way, you just have to memorize one simple riddle and you're covered. No loads of Legos to hinder your survival.

I 've given this way too much thought. :(
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Before I deal with the Zombie Invasion I must first go on a mosquito killing rampage. There must be hundreds here! 

xSilverPhinx

A couple of hours later:

I have littered the floor with mosquito corpses. There will be no buzzing tonight.

Asmodean

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on May 05, 2020, 05:11:27 AM
I have littered the floor with mosquito corpses.
This pleases the Asmo. In fact, He shall approve with His official aquatic mammal stamp.

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Asmodean on May 05, 2020, 12:17:54 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on May 05, 2020, 05:11:27 AM
I have littered the floor with mosquito corpses.
This pleases the Asmo. In fact, He shall approve with His official aquatic mammal stamp.

:heyhey: I got a fluffy seal of approval! :grin:

Took a lot of swinging my electric racket Blue Vanquisher to fry those little corpses. Last thing they heard before meeting the hot electric grid were my battle cries, "Eeeeeeeeeeeeww!" and "groooooooooooooss!", just before they fell to the floor. With each death I took a whiff of the air around me as if to consume the scent of burnt souls making their way to Mosquito Hell. 

The survivors shall tremble when they hear Blue Vanquisher clicking tonight and smell the smoke as the Mosquiteer kills their brethren. 

xSilverPhinx

Damn, that got dark pretty fast. :deadpan: But it's in the darkness that they come, wave after wave to suck the life essence out of me. :deadpan:

Ok, back to being my happy-go-lucky self again.  :blush:

Dark Lightning

xSilverPhinx

Recusant

No mercy for the needle-nosed blood-suckers. Well done. Having spent way too much time over the years hunting them by hand, that Blue Vanquisher sounds like an excellent idea.  :smokin cool:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Recusant on May 05, 2020, 04:45:39 PM
No mercy for the needle-nosed blood-suckers. Well done. Having spent way too much time over the years hunting them by hand, that Blue Vanquisher sounds like an excellent idea:smokin cool:

It is the Way of the Mosquiteer.  :smokin cool:

Tank

Zombie mosquitoes would be a problem!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Asmodean

Nah. Them Zs are weak to fire, stakes and stakes on fire. Also, chainsaws. The Asmo, he would grab Him a pair of those, then set them on fire (obviously) then go on a mozzie-Z killing rampage.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Asmodean on May 07, 2020, 05:55:17 PM
Nah. Them Zs are weak to fire, stakes and stakes on fire. Also, chainsaws. The Asmo, he would grab Him a pair of those, then set them on fire (obviously) then go on a mozzie-Z killing rampage.

:lol: What kind of B horror movies have you been watching?  :P