News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

HAF Virtual Meetup

Started by Whitney, February 18, 2012, 06:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

Well. Shit. I have to stay late for work. Maybe next week? I'm at a rally on Sunday but if you heathens are free on Saturday I'm down to Skype.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Guardian85

Well, that's disappointing.  :-\

Next week I'll be at the Sweden Rock Festival. Doubt I'll have wi-fi on the tent.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

Went out in the end. I should be around Saturday.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

Anyone up for tomorrow?

-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

I'll be in Indianapolis for a fundraiser tomorrow

Maybe if you guys have a meetup I'll join in for a little bit on my phone.

I've decided that I don't feel like driving down to Indianapolis tomorrow so I'll be around.  :)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Firebird

What time do you guys usually do? I haven't been able to do one in years, but for once I might be around.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Tank

Depends what me and Bluenose are up to so keep and eye open.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Guardian85

Quote from: Firebird on June 26, 2016, 04:57:08 AM
What time do you guys usually do? I haven't been able to do one in years, but for once I might be around.

19:00 CET

-Unknown Smartass-

Guardian85

Well. I'm online. Waiting for others.

-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

I'm on-ish. Waiting for the laptop to stop throwing a temper tantrum

Buddy

Dave

Yup!

Was going to ask, "How's it hanging?" Then I noticed it might not be apprpriate!

Just having inter-shop tea, sliced beetroot, tomato, shallot and grated carrot sandwhich with low fat salad dressing. Would be really healthy if it was not on white bread.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Buddy

Anyone up for a meetup tomorrow?

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on September 10, 2016, 04:26:11 AM
Anyone up for a meetup tomorrow?
Oh yes. It's been way too long!