News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

New to the forum and to the topic of atheism

Started by whitewater, December 07, 2011, 05:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeterminedJuliet

Welcome (OP)
As you can see, we're a chatty bunch  ;D
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Asmodean

Quote from: Whitney on December 08, 2011, 01:18:38 AM
children; please quit derailing the intro threads.

Thanks  ;D
Completely (...is a relative term btw) innocent and I LOST my saintly aura smiley! No fair  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Recusant

Quote from: Asmodean on December 08, 2011, 09:34:17 AM

Thanks  ;D

Completely (...is a relative term btw) innocent and I LOST my saintly aura smiley! No fair  >:(

You mean this? >> It's a good one; I can see why you're put out that it was lost.

I'd suggest using Notepad to create a txt file for your desktop with the URL of that, and other smileys you like so that you can use them whenever you like.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Asmodean

Quote from: Recusant on December 08, 2011, 01:15:05 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on December 08, 2011, 09:34:17 AM

Thanks  ;D

You mean this? >> It's a good one; I can see why you're put out that it was lost.

I'd suggest using Notepad to create a txt file for your desktop with the URL of that, and other smileys you like so that you can use them whenever you like.
Not that, the other one. HAD a .txt until it fell victim to my last formatting.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Jose AR

Hello and welcome. I am also new to the forum.
Jose