News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Pastor Stahl Calls For A National Registry Of Atheists

Started by xSilverPhinx, August 31, 2011, 09:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Written by the man himself:

QuoteBrothers and Sisters , I have been seriously considering forming a ( Christian ) grassroots type of organization to be named "The Christian National Registry of Atheists" or something similar . I mean , think about it . There are already National Registrys for convicted sex offenders , ex-convicts , terrorist cells , hate groups like the KKK , skinheads , radical Islamists , etc..

This type of "National Registry" would merely be for information purposes . To inform the public of KNOWN ( i.e., self-admitted) atheists . For example , let's say you live in Colorado Springs , Colorado , you could simply scroll down ( from the I-Net site /Blog ) I would have , to the State of Colorado , and then when you see "Colorado Springs" , you will see the names of all the self-admitted atheist(s) who live there ( e.g., if an atheist's name happened to be "Phil Small" ) . The individual's physical address , and other known personal information would NOT be disclosed ( though , perhaps a photo could be ) .

Now, many (especially the atheists), may ask "Why do this, what's the purpose?" Duhhh, Mr. Atheist for the same purpose many States put the names and photos of convicted sex offenders and other ex-felons on the I-Net - to INFORM the public! I mean, in the City of Miramar, Florida, where I live, the population is approx. 109,000. My family and I would sure like to know how many of those 109,000 are ADMITTED atheists! Perhaps we may actually know some. In which case we could begin to witness to them and warn them of the dangers of atheism. Or perhaps they are radical atheists, whose hearts are as hard as Pharaoh's, in that case, if they are business owners, we would encourage all our Christian friends, as well as the various churches and their congregations NOT to patronize them as we would only be "feeding" Satan.

Frankly, I don't see why anyone would oppose this idea - including the atheists themselves (unless of course, they're actually ashamed of their atheist religion, and would prefer to stay in the 'closet.').

http://www.mediaite.com/online/florida-pastor-calls-for-an-atheist-registry-media-points-and-laughs/

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Davin

There was something like this a while ago... something to do with some asshat named McCarthy.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Asmodean

Eh... Another catalogue people want to stuff other people into... Don't we have enough of those..? You know, coming up with bad ideas for media attention does not make the ideas any less bad.

In any case, wouldn't fly in my country. Here, you don't even have to be in the phone book if you don't want to.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: Pastor Stahl...duhhh, Mr. Atheist...

I always find, when rallying christians to my cause, that it always helps to make myself sound as much like a pre-pubescent "valley girl" as possible also.

This guy is good.

Edit: awful grammar as well as redundancy fixed.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Whitney

This is one of the few times when it is okay to compare someone to Hitler or a Nazi

The Magic Pudding

Nah, a register's too good for 'em.
A lot of the good people round here don't like reading or trust computers.
We should round up all them atheists and brand them with a big A on the forehead.
It's what my papy woulda done.

Will

He's certainly tough in his pulpit, but I wonder how tough he would be face to face with a calm, rational, nonviolent atheist who pays his taxes, supports his community, and obeys all the laws. It's easy to talk shit when you're surrounded by people that agree with you.

Just as the Germans in the 1930s.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Melmoth

"That life has no meaning is a reason to live - moreover, the only one." - Emil Cioran.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sweetdeath

You can't see my face, but i'm giving you the stink eye, mr. man.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on September 02, 2011, 07:10:02 AM
You can't see my face, but i'm giving you the stink eye, mr. man.
Never heard of a 'stink eye' before?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Stevil

The pastor of disaster
meets master of pasta
Go faster he ask her
but the rasta had past her

Stahl his name
stool his fame
cruel the game
fool his aim
Stahl had a cruel fool game to aim

the atheists registry
a big hiss of mystery
for a theist in misery
an excuse full of parody

Pastor Stahl, Poopy stool
drools for fools
the knob of god
a glot of snot
it was a glot snot forget me not

Atheists repent
or hell you'll be sent
you've spent your last cent
on Paster Stahl's hatred vent

(Now that's what I call a Dr Seus parody aimed at fame with a fool to shame)

Guardian85

Ahhhh.... smell the intolerance of the religious kooks in the air.

Not to mention their utter cowardice and frantic backpedaling when confronted.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank