News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Straightedge

Started by not your typical..., November 12, 2011, 01:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: not your typical... on November 13, 2011, 06:20:36 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 12, 2011, 09:15:20 PM
Cigars are cool. Churchill style.  8) Respect.
haha. Agreed. But nobody will ever let me get my hands on one... Says I'd be to provocative with it. ;)

Who cares? It's cool ;D    8)

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

not your typical...

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 13, 2011, 08:59:58 PM
Quote from: not your typical... on November 13, 2011, 06:20:36 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 12, 2011, 09:15:20 PM
Cigars are cool. Churchill style.  8) Respect.
haha. Agreed. But nobody will ever let me get my hands on one... Says I'd be to provocative with it. ;)
Who cares? It's cool ;D    8)

Well since my only chance of getting one is if I magically run into someone who has them and they randomly give me one... Although, I could just take one from the Hole. But I'd probably get chopped to bits for that.
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Davin

There's not an option for my preference: Not Straightedge and don't care whether other people are or not. But I suppose, "Pass me a beer, would ya!" is the closest.

Other people can do or not do whatever they want as long as it doesn't unreasonably affect anyone else who doesn't want it to affect them... I really wish there was a shorter, quoteable version of that.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

not your typical...

Quote from: Davin on November 14, 2011, 04:09:46 PM
There's not an option for my preference: Not Straightedge and don't care whether other people are or not. But I suppose, "Pass me a beer, would ya!" is the closest.

Other people can do or not do whatever they want as long as it doesn't unreasonably affect anyone else who doesn't want it to affect them... I really wish there was a shorter, quoteable version of that.
Haha. I guess I should have had that in there too, eh? Ah well, next time. :)
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.