News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

"Only the Church Can Truly Defeat a Christian Insurrection"

Started by Sandra Craft, January 10, 2021, 11:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra Craft

And another one, from a Xtian podcaster I've just started following: Only the Church Can Truly Defeat a Christian Insurrection

At least some Xtians are conceding it was a violent (if buffoonish) insurrection.  After it became clear that claiming it was done by Antia/BLM wasn't going to fly (FBI has so far found no Antifa or BLM presence, many of the insurrectionists are only too happy to provide bona fides for their die hard Trumpism), I've being seeing claims by Conservatives that the people who stormed the capitol went in only to pray.  :shrug:
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dark Lightning

::)

"Stop the steal" = "Hail Mary"

"Hang Mike Pence" = "The Lord's Prayer"

Icarus

The goons that broke into the building went in only to pray?   The real offenders, the ones who damaged the premises, were actually Antifa and BLM people in disguise?  ??????????????

Do the silly fools who are making those claims, really believe in that kind of absurdity................or do they imagine that the rest of us are even dumber than they are?

:sadshake:

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Icarus on January 11, 2021, 04:24:51 AM
The goons that broke into the building went in only to pray?   The real offenders, the ones who damaged the premises, were actually Antifa and BLM people in disguise?  ??????????????

Do the silly fools who are making those claims, really believe in that kind of absurdity................or do they imagine that the rest of us are even dumber than they are?

:sadshake:

Both,  I imagine.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Davin

Quote from: Sandra Craft on January 10, 2021, 11:16:48 PM
[...]I've being seeing claims by Conservatives that the people who stormed the capitol went in only to pray.  :shrug:
Sure, this guy was just bringing "prayer bracelets" for everyone to use.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Randy

Quote from: Davin on January 11, 2021, 05:09:09 PM
Quote from: Sandra Craft on January 10, 2021, 11:16:48 PM
[...]I've being seeing claims by Conservatives that the people who stormed the capitol went in only to pray.  :shrug:
Sure, this guy was just bringing "prayer bracelets" for everyone to use.

:rofl: Sorry I'm late for this one but i couldn't resist. That's funny!

Seriously though, people were rushing in trampling over each other to get into a building they aren't authorized to be in just to pray? I think a lot of us aren't that stupid. I hope law enforcement does their job. This kind of thing simply cannot stand.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg