News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Scared of Hell, do you think this is accurate?

Started by manga, April 30, 2017, 09:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 01, 2017, 07:01:53 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 01, 2017, 06:17:58 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on May 01, 2017, 05:33:54 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 01, 2017, 04:20:40 PM
Quote from: Arturo on May 01, 2017, 08:10:51 AM
Is God Voldemort?

Sure, why not, in one's crazy realm, anyone can be a god.  :shrug:

I wouldn't kneel before Voldemort, but I wouldn't mind kneeling before this god:

:tellmemore:

I heard this god doesn't like pupusas... 8)

My dear, dear, grumpy Father Bruno, you're having an extremely, extremely busy Monday morning and instead of stopping to smell the wet roses in your garden you stop to break my heart.  >:(

:cryandrun:

He could learn to like them.  :P

I think Elaine from Seinfeld tried taking that conversion route one time with a guy she really liked, but it didn't work out, something about how you can't compete with people from the other team who own same equipment because it gives them an unfair advantage over those who don't have access to the equipment all of the time.
I'm a little lost, Father Bruno.
Is this like, "the parable of the pupusa and god?"
It doesn't make any sense.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

I think it's nice that some of you are taking the time to give manga some wonderful advice, however, I think he/she will just post another Near Death Experience video and ask, do you think this is accurate?

...watch... :reading:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 01, 2017, 07:26:49 PM
I think it's nice that some of you are taking the time to give manga some wonderful advice, however, I think he/she will just post another Near Death Experience video and ask, do you think this is accurate?

Yes this is quite like the Parable of the "Pupusa and the Little God Who Couldn't", but for further clarification watch the attached.

Sorry for the quality, best clip of this particular episode I could find

I beat them to it, see History. ::)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Sandra Craft

OK, that is seriously distracting!  I don't know how you can even manage to notice Father Bruno with his grumpy face when there's something like that around.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 01, 2017, 07:28:20 PM

Yes this is quite like the Parable of the "Pupusa and the Little God Who Couldn't", but for further clarification watch the attached.

:lol:
I don't know, Father Bruno...I don't believe in hell, but I do believe pupusas have a supernatural, and/or, inexplicable power.

Like I said, he could learn to love them.   :tellmemore:
Please don't continue ruining my Monday.  :P

No one

mags:

In the realm of the Happy Athiest, there is the theory of the magna, where questions are asked in a loop..... where questions are asked in a loop.....where questions are asked in a loop..... where questions are asked in a loop.....where questions are asked in a loop..... where questions are asked in a loop.....where questions are asked in a loop..... where questions are asked in a loop.....where questions are asked in a loop..... where questions are asked in a loop.....

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 01, 2017, 07:40:41 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on May 01, 2017, 07:28:20 PM

:lol:
I don't know, Father Bruno...I don't believe in hell, but I do believe pupusas have a supernatural, and/or, inexplicable power.

Like I said, he could learn to love them.   :tellmemore:
Please don't continue ruining my Monday.  :P

I'm sorry Magdalena I will stop...I mean you're right about the supernatural, and/or inexplicable power of the pupusas, a good one has made me do some fairly crazy, wild things over the years...and also gotten me into a lot of serious trouble even. 8)

I say you go for it girl! ;D
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on May 01, 2017, 07:39:29 PM

OK, that is seriously distracting!  I don't know how you can even manage to notice Father Bruno with his grumpy face when there's something like that around.

:snicker:
I'm really trying to focus!

He is very handsome, isn't he?  :tellmemore:
It's like this:

"Yes, sir, right away!"
:grin:

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 01, 2017, 07:45:45 PM
I'm sorry Magdalena I will stop...I mean you're right about the supernatural, and/or inexplicable power of the pupusas, a good one has made me do some fairly crazy, wild things over the years...and also gotten me into a lot of serious trouble even. 8)

Don't play with, or underestimate the power of the pupusas.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on May 01, 2017, 07:44:36 PM
mags:

In the realm of the Happy Athiest, there is the theory of the magna, where questions are asked in a loop..... where questions are asked in a loop.....where questions are asked in a loop..... where questions are asked in a loop.....where questions are asked in a loop..... where questions are asked in a loop.....where questions are asked in a loop..... where questions are asked in a loop.....where questions are asked in a loop..... where questions are asked in a loop.....

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on May 01, 2017, 07:49:14 PM

It's like this:

"Yes, sir, right away!"

My immediate reaction is "here?  now?".  My next reaction is that "kneel" is misspelled and it looks like he's yelling some guy's name.  Which could also work.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on May 01, 2017, 09:59:53 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 01, 2017, 07:49:14 PM

It's like this:

"Yes, sir, right away!"

My immediate reaction is "here?  now?".  My next reaction is that "kneel" is misspelled and it looks like he's yelling some guy's name.  Which could also work.

He can misspell any word he wants to.
I'm OK with it.  :tellmemore:
I wasn't even looking at the letters.

No one

It seems you admiration for him is anything but, low key.

Magdalena

That's all it is, an admiration.

I found this, let me know if you want to know where this info came from.
QuoteLOKI FACTS AND FIGURES
Name : LOKI
Pronunciation : Coming soon
Alternative names : LOKE, LODER, LOKKJU, LOPTER, LOPTI, LOKI-LAUFEYJARSON
Type : deity
In charge of : Mayhem
God of : Trickster, Mischief, Mayhem

Celebration or Feast Day : Unknown at present
Good/Evil Rating : OKAY, not bad
Popularity index : 209228

Maybe that's the god I'll see during my near death experience.  ::)

solidsquid

Quote from: manga on April 30, 2017, 09:36:01 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm sorry I keep bringing this up, but I still have this deep routed fear in hell.

According to my ancestors, most people end up in Hel