News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Religious comedy memes etc.

Started by Tank, November 13, 2016, 09:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

This really made me laugh...just love the look on this guy's face.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

^^^
His eyes are missing the iris!  :o

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 03, 2017, 04:28:51 PM
^^^

Butt he's god, so he doesn't really need them...which makes me wonder, did Jesus when he was a man poop?

Not trying to be gross, or disrespectful, butt after all he's god,... so I would think he probably didn't poop right? Or get erections?

Not god right, pooping, erections?

Who can answer this?

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 03, 2017, 04:46:44 PM
^^^

Butt he's god, so he doesn't really need them...which makes me wonder, did Jesus when he was a man poop?

Not trying to be gross, or disrespectful, butt after all he's god,... so I would think he probably didn't poop right? Or get erections?

Who can answer this?

Here's my theory... :notsure:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 03, 2017, 03:15:18 PM
This really made me laugh...just love the look on this guy's face.

I laughed so hard at the expression!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Ecurb Noselrub

^^^

Who can answer this?

While I realize you weren't looking for a serious answer, in the Gospels he got hungry, thirsty and tired, and experienced all aspects of human experience.  So, yes, he pooped.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on June 05, 2017, 04:03:25 PM
^^^

Who can answer this?

While I realize you weren't looking for a serious answer, in the Gospels he got hungry, thirsty and tired, and experienced all aspects of human experience.  So, yes, he pooped.

Thank you, and while I was being somewhat flippant, I can remember having somewhat similar conversations with some Christians with regards to a tendency nowadays to value things of the Spirit and the next world as being more meaningful than the ordinary things of the flesh and the present...didn't early Christian's in an effort to extol the divinity of Jesus say since he walked on water, that if he was to walk along the seashore, he wouldn't even make footprints? Certainly if no footprints, then we couldn't have him pooping, or god forbid getting married to a woman like Mary Magdalen for example.

Interestingly enough if you do an online search for "Did Jesus Poop" you do get an awful amount of results, including serious discussions, lots of kid references, videos and some weird images.

One day I can only hope to have an opportunity to explain this to the IT department regarding this particular search on my work lap-top.

Arturo

Quotea woman like Mary Magdalen

Magdalen...Magdalena....Interesting....
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

Not really a meme, but just in case anyone was wondering if there is an "Alt God".

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Father Bruno on June 08, 2017, 06:57:41 PM
Not really a meme, but justt in case anyone was wondering if there is an "Alt God".

For me their is.  The true God is love.  The Alt-God sends people to burning hell for eternity.  Can't have both.

Dave

Quote from: Father Bruno on June 08, 2017, 06:57:41 PM
Not really a meme, but just in case anyone was wondering if there is an "Alt God".

Actually sounds just like the god of the likes of Trump and his followers and supporters. And those god-fearin' militia-men who are agin everything federal.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Sandra Craft

^^^

Who can answer this?

I always assumed he did, since I was taught that Jesus, while in human form, was fully human.  And since he was eating and drinking in human form . . . well, the excess has to go somewhere.

And all human Jesus' other muscles worked like ordinary muscles, so why wouldn't the penis?  Unless he was born neutered, as Mags suggests.  But in that case, could he truly be referred to as the son of god?

Of course, some Xtians think Jesus was simultaneously fully human and fully divine, so who knows?
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dave

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on June 09, 2017, 07:28:04 PM
^^^

Who can answer this?

I always assumed he did, since I was taught that Jesus, while in human form, was fully human.  And since he was eating and drinking in human form . . . well, the excess has to go somewhere.

And all human Jesus' other muscles worked like ordinary muscles, so why wouldn't the penis?  Unless he was born neutered, as Mags suggests.  But in that case, could he truly be referred to as the son of god?

Of course, some Xtians think Jesus was simultaneously fully human and fully divine, so who knows?

Ah, well, it seems there is this supposedly lost gospel about what JC and Mary Magdalene got up to.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74