News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Coming out?

Started by imaginaryfriendless, July 28, 2016, 10:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on August 03, 2016, 12:50:33 PM
Unfortunately ISIS consider the whole world their back yard. If you sit back and ignore them now they'll come knocking on your door at some point. And at that point you'll convert to their brand of Islam or find that for a brief period of time you'll be able to see your arse without the aid of a mirror.
OR, fuck ethics and launch my vast arsenal of WMDs.

Seriously, though. They have made their presence felt in areas I consider to be my back yard. The only solution I can think of I already mentioned. Turn their good for nothing desert into a sheet of glass. Massive collateral damage, but what else is there?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Dave

Quote from: Asmodean on August 03, 2016, 12:52:18 PM
Quote from: Tank on August 03, 2016, 12:50:33 PM
Unfortunately ISIS consider the whole world their back yard. If you sit back and ignore them now they'll come knocking on your door at some point. And at that point you'll convert to their brand of Islam or find that for a brief period of time you'll be able to see your arse without the aid of a mirror.
OR, fuck ethics and launch my vast arsenal of WMDs.

Seriously, though. They have made their presence felt in areas I consider to be my back yard. The only solution I can think of I already mentioned. Turn their good for nothing desert into a sheet of glass. Massive collateral damage, but what else is there?

Perhas we should pull, 100%, out of their immediate back yard, i.e. the whole Islamic world, build a Trumpite wall all round it and leave them to sort themselves out. The West has nade incredible mistakes in Iraq anf Afghanistan and their culture will allways blame us no natter if we did 100% good.

Our two cultures are do far apart that there is hardly any common ground. Even in Iraq there are those, but not the power greedy ones, who just want to get on with a quiet, devout-but-not-militant way of traditional life.

But there are others who seek the Global Caliphate. The latter do need taking out in the same manner as they attempt to "spread the word".  Can mourn for humanity, but not for the militant terrorist who dies before he or she can kill others.

Was going to make the last word of that last sentence "innocents", but to the militant Islamist there are no such people.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Michael1

I'm all for peace without guns and cattle. I guess I created the world as a politican  ;D
I liked the earth before it was cool.

Magdalena

Quote from: God on September 01, 2016, 08:29:27 AM
I'm all for peace without guns and cattle. I guess I created the world as a politican  ;D

God, where have you been? We haven't seen you around here lately. You're a little late for this party.  :smileshake:

You are like the "real" God. We hardly ever see you, or hear from you.  :chin:
You're not like Asmo, He's always here, watching...waiting...talking...talking...and talking...uttering offensive words in anger or annoyance....looking for fake candy in all the wrong places.  :smileshake: Anyways...
It's nice to have you back.  :)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

Quote from: Magdalena on September 01, 2016, 06:41:57 PM

God, where have you been? We haven't seen you around here lately. You're a little late for this party.  :smileshake:

You're not like Asmo, He's always here, watching...waiting...talking...talking...and talking...uttering offensive words in anger or annoyance....looking for fake candy in all the wrong places.  :smileshake: Anyways...
He's nothing like the real God! We never hear from Him!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on September 01, 2016, 06:46:39 PM

He's nothing like the real God! We never hear from Him!
Wait...which one?  :headscratch:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Asmodean

Yes, blasphemous fake candy. FALSE promises. BAD.  >:(
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

Quote from: Asmodean on September 01, 2016, 07:56:11 PM

Would you prefer forbidden candy? I have some in my van... :grin:

Asmodean

Candy smokes for The Asmo? In the van, yes? That *point* way?  :tellmemore:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

Quote from: Asmodean on September 02, 2016, 07:09:19 AM
Candy smokes for The Asmo? In the van, yes? That *point* way?  :tellmemore:
:snicker:

...No more van jokes.  :nu-uh:

No one

Magdalena

Magdalena

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena