News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Buddy in England

Started by Claireliontamer, October 27, 2015, 08:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

These next two weeks are going to go by really slow, I can feel it. Can it be the 20th already?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

I was wondering how you were feeling after all this time.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

Buddy

I'm at that stage of excitement where sleep is pretty much impossible. It's just now starting to sink in that holy crap I'm actually flying to another country by myself for the first time. Really hope I don't screw something up and get stranded in some airport in another country.

MariaEvri

chin up it's not very difficult :) I traveled from greece to germany alone when I was 20 and everything was fine (considering what a screwpu I am ) :P
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

Tank

Buddy

I spy a Katie in that picture. Hopefully Dag doesn't die from allergies before I get there!

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on November 20, 2015, 07:21:19 PM
I spy a Katie in that picture. Hopefully Dag doesn't die from allergies before I get there!
He's doing ok at the moment :D

Buddy

Good thing Tank brought booze because I need a drink or three

Buddy

My flight from Toronto was almost an hour late and the security guy at Heathrow was being a major dick so I had to sprint to my gate and made it right as they were closing

Tank

Well, Meg got here safe and sound. So did Siz.