News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Bad Penny II

It's 38 minutes into Saturday 3rd of Aug 2019
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Bad Penny II on August 02, 2019, 03:39:19 PM
It's 38 minutes into Saturday 3rd of Aug 2019

:snooty:

You're too far into the future, BP. That shouldn't be allowed.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: hermes2015 on August 02, 2019, 03:48:03 PM
Women's Day?

Every day is women's day ;)

But no, it's Friday!  :heyhey: :jumps: :woohoo!:

(Tomorrow is Lazyday)

hermes2015

The tyres on my Mercedes B200 were starting to get worn, so yesterday my ex bought me a set of new Michelins. No strings attached, just a nice gesture.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Bad Penny II

It's going to be 26C tomorrow, August traditionaly the coldest month but not this year, praise the lord.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

hermes2015

Quote from: Bad Penny II on August 07, 2019, 02:23:38 PM
How did she know the tyres on your Mercedes B200 were starting to get worn?

We were discussing new ones for her car recently, and I mentioned mine. She has two, so I often drive one of hers when I need a bit more comfort.
― Charles Eames

hermes2015

Quote from: Bad Penny II on August 07, 2019, 02:23:38 PM
It's going to be 26C tomorrow, August traditionaly the coldest month but not this year, praise the lord.

Yes, it was around 25° here today.
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Something good happened today.
The guy at the store gave me ten dollars back by mistake. I returned the money. He said it was good to know there are still honest people out there.
I think I blushed.

"Atheists are so FE-kin immoral and dishonest!"

Green! Stop it, man! You sound like orange! >:(

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

jumbojak

I wonder what color my inner voice is...

I'm blue. Your inner voice is blue.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Icarus

Quote from: Magdalena on August 09, 2019, 01:52:08 AM
The guy at the store gave me ten dollars back by mistake. I returned the money. He said it was good to know there are still honest people out there.
I think I blushed.

Another reason that I like you and respect you Mags.  Another reason why I am disgusted with certain people who spout discredits to people of other national origins....El Salvadorans for example.

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on August 09, 2019, 02:23:59 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on August 09, 2019, 01:52:08 AM
I think I blushed.

Another reason that I like you and respect you Mags.  Another reason why I am disgusted with certain people who spout discredits to people of other national origins....El Salvadorans for example.
:hug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Jumbojak said I was adorable :love:

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz