News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Banned because you're like a bad penny, or something.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

See a penny pick it up,
and all day long
you're banned, buttercup.

Magdalena

No one is banned for not coming to the Davin and Tom birthday party last night.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 23, 2016, 06:52:02 PM
No one is banned for not coming to the Davin and Tom birthday party last night.

Mags is banned for being such an incredibly nice person and one of my bestest friends on the internetz....peace my sista, peace!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Awwwww...That's so sweet!  :hug:
I feel the same way about you and Crow, and Davin, and Apathy, and No one, and Mr. Fancy Pants, and all the weirdos here!
Oh! I ban you because it looks as if you really enjoyed me breaking a ruler on your head. You want me to do it again?  :snicker:

No one

This is no place for pleasantries ban!

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

Banned for "pointing" that out.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Banned because that's a good point.

Arturo

Banned because this is becoming "pointless"
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Banned because I don't know what you're pointing at.

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱