News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

Banned because I am the Night! *Jumps off building into glide mode*
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Banned because, ah, well, ah, you're banned.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Arturo

https://youtu.be/6GEFwiXWieM

Banned because now there is running and screaming.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

No one

Magdalena

Banned for not knowing Apathy is a huge fan of pandemonium--chaos.

Apathy, I got you something...
I hope you like it.

:snicker:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Banned for not letting go of the "Middle Age" guy fetish apparently, and being a "Woman of Fire"!!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

...Whatever that means...ban...
...Peace, my brother...

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 19, 2016, 04:18:00 AM
...Whatever that means...ban...
...Peace, my brother...

Now, get this! We ain't partners. We ain't brothers. And we ain't friends. I'm puttin' you down and keepin' you down....ban!

If you can correctly guess what movie that is from I will lift the ban.

Magdalena

Banned for thinking I'm as old as you are, that's probably from a black and white movie.  ::)
Brotherly love to you too.  :P

Biggus Dickus

Yes that's it, peace and love, no longer shall I ban others. "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit"

Magdalena

Banned.
I'm NOT a nun.
Snap out of it, Bruno>:(

Crow

Banned for not being able to guess the name of the film when asked even though the name of the image was "tony-stark-at-senate.jpg" and making a light joke to divert attention from not knowing.
Retired member.

Magdalena

Crow

Quote from: Magdalena on April 19, 2016, 10:27:12 PM
Banned. What's your point?

Banned for insinuating a point needed to be made.
Retired member.

Magdalena

Banned.
I'm NOT Davin.
Snap out of it, Crow!  >:(
:grin: