News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

My bad.

Did I say, "Super Nam Powers?" I meant to say, "Super Man Powers." You can't use your Super Man Powers, here.

Go ahead, you can use your Super Nam Powers.
Only The Asmo can use His Super Man Powers, here--and pretty much anywhere he wants to. 

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Nam = Man backwards

You are banned for that
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

My dear, Apathy.
You are banned because I just imagined you laughing right after you banned me:

Haha hra wrrah aha        Heh heeha rrreh arahha

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Nam

Quote from: Apathy on April 12, 2016, 05:07:29 AM
Nam = Man backwards

You are banned for that

Wow! You can spell.

So can I....BANNED!

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Nam

I don't know what you're talking about....oh, yer banned.

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

No one

It's much easier not know things sometimes ban.

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

No one

Davin

I'm banning you because for the first time in a long time, the last person to post when I got here was not Nam.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

No one

Magdalena

I enjoy banning No one.
No one is here to be banned.
No one is banned.

Guardian85

Banned for making my head hurt with that post.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Magdalena

Ha!
Banned for showing me how much your head hurts.

No one