News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Democrats smash fundraising records after Ginsburg death

Started by Tank, September 20, 2020, 07:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Democrats smash fundraising records after Ginsburg death

QuoteLOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Democratic donors smashed fundraising records after the death on Friday of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, funneling more than $90 million to candidates and progressive groups in just over 24 hours.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

RBG's death only adds to the drama and suspense of this election.  I'm hoping 4 Republicans can agree that no appointment will be made until after the election.

Dark Lightning

^Those people have obviously sold their putative souls in what I perceive as a grab for the brass ring of the chump's autocratic rule. I hold no respect for them or any expectation that they will act in a responsible manner. We had someone come to the door handing out flyers for the Republican running for Congress in our local district. My wife told him we have no use for that individual. They claimed to be neutral on the issue while handing out the flyers and wearing a t-shirt advocating the candidate.  :???: Maybe he's just doing it for the money? I hope I never get in a position where I have to support a candidate by handing out flyers, just to make money. I suspect he's had his ass handed to him a couple of times.  ;D

Tank

If Trump's convinced he's going to win what's the rush?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.