News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Randy, May 20, 2020, 07:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

The other night I had a dream that I basically had the force.

I was sitting in the room and I looked at the door and it closed. Then I made a chest come towards me. After lifting the dresser, I told myself, this must be a dream. Normally, when a dream is getting weird, or peculiar, and I tell myself that it is a dream, I either wake up, or take control of the dream. That was not the case here. The powers continued, I then tried to move the bed, it broke. I spent the rest of the dream trying to put the bed back together. Upon waking, it took several minutes before I realized I did not have these powers.

Icarus

Silver is having some far out, weird, dreams.  All that brainiac stuff that she does as a career may be messing with her own head.....................or is she into some kind of secret Brazilian sauce or maybe exotic Amazonian weed? 

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on March 01, 2021, 10:35:27 PM

I was sitting in the room and I looked at the door and it closed. Then I made a chest come towards me. After lifting the dresser, I told myself, this must be a dream. Normally, when a dream is getting weird, or peculiar, and I tell myself that it is a dream, I either wake up, or take control of the dream. That was not the case here. The powers continued, I then tried to move the bed, it broke. I spent the rest of the dream trying to put the bed back together. Upon waking, it took several minutes before I realized I did not have these powers.

Jedi Knight or Sith Lord?  ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Icarus on March 02, 2021, 12:03:23 AM
Silver is having some far out, weird, dreams.  All that brainiac stuff that she does as a career may be messing with her own head.....................or is she into some kind of secret Brazilian sauce or maybe exotic Amazonian weed?

Nah, just some weird brain juices.  ;D

No one

this guy:

Argentium:
Jedi Knight or Sith Lord?

Neither. I refuse to be confined by such limited philosophies.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on March 02, 2021, 01:22:24 AM
this guy:

Argentium:

Ok. What about the Jedi mind tricks? That's got to be fun, eh? :popcorn:

Icarus

No one

this guy:

Argentium:

this guy:

Argentium:
Ok. What about the Jedi mind tricks? That's got to be fun, eh?

I never claimed to be above immature, childish antics or shenanigans.

Randy

Quote from: Icarus on March 02, 2021, 02:57:02 AM
There are dreams and then there is this bit of curiosity.........https://www.npr.org/2021/02/27/971958260/scientists-talked-to-people-in-their-dreams-they-answered?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits
I have lucid dreams from time-to-time. Like No One they usually happen when the scene goes wonky.

I read the article. There's something new to learn all the time.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on March 02, 2021, 04:10:30 AM
this guy:

Argentium:

this guy:

Argentium:
Ok. What about the Jedi mind tricks? That's got to be fun, eh?

I never claimed to be above immature, childish antics or shenanigans.

Me too! :grin: :sidesmile::grin:

*Frantically waves hand like a space sorcerer*

xSilverPhinx

Sandra Craft

I had a couple of oddball dreams lately.

A few nights ago I dreamed I went to a doctor about a mysterious, persistent pain in my midsection.  After tests he told me I had a prostate problem and also my insides where all male.  The dream ended before I could ask any questions about that, such as then what's with my outsides?

Last night I dreamed that I was working in some kind of boutique market, in charge of a corner that sold spices and prepared baked goods to demonstrate the spices.  Alec Baldwin seemed to be in charge of the store as he was going around to all the sections seeing if they were running properly. When he got to mine he quizzed me about what I was going to make to show off the spices and I mentioned maybe a chocolate cake or cupcakes with chili powder.  Or possibly a banana cake with a dash of chili powder.  Now I'm wondering if a banana-chili cake might actually be good.  Hate to waste the bananas if it's not.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

billy rubin

well, your stuff is weirder than mine.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

hermes2015

Quote from: Sandra Craft on March 18, 2021, 07:25:47 PM
I had a couple of oddball dreams lately.

A few nights ago I dreamed I went to a doctor about a mysterious, persistent pain in my midsection.  After tests he told me I had a prostate problem and also my insides where all male.  The dream ended before I could ask any questions about that, such as then what's with my outsides?

Last night I dreamed that I was working in some kind of boutique market, in charge of a corner that sold spices and prepared baked goods to demonstrate the spices.  Alec Baldwin seemed to be in charge of the store as he was going around to all the sections seeing if they were running properly. When he got to mine he quizzed me about what I was going to make to show off the spices and I mentioned maybe a chocolate cake or cupcakes with chili powder.  Or possibly a banana cake with a dash of chili powder.  Now I'm wondering if a banana-chili cake might actually be good.  Hate to waste the bananas if it's not.

I think strawberry shortcake and black pepper would be good.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Sandra Craft

Quote from: hermes2015 on March 19, 2021, 03:49:57 AM

I think strawberry shortcake and black pepper would be good.

That does sound good.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany