News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Arturo on September 01, 2017, 01:34:13 AM
Lol I like how all the comments after that are so serious like they're really gonna consider Bruno use that picture as his profile pic XD

It seemed like a serious question. :grin:

Bruno wants to parade family jewels all over the place. :lol:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Arturo

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 01, 2017, 01:39:37 AM
Quote from: Arturo on September 01, 2017, 01:34:13 AM
Lol I like how all the comments after that are so serious like they're really gonna consider Bruno use that picture as his profile pic XD

It seemed like a serious question. :grin:

Bruno wants to parade family jewels all over the place. :lol:

I haven't seen him set it as his profile pic yet...Come on Bruno! Do it! Do it! Do it!
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Recusant

As I recall, that was his avatar for quite a while.  :shrug:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Dragonia

^^^just made me seriously laugh out loud, sitting here next to my husband, who looks over at me, like he wants to know what's so damn funny, and I feel rude brushing him off...... But no amount of explaining would make him see the humor.... *wipes tear of mirth off of my cheek*
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Magdalena

Quote from: Dragonia on September 05, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
^^^just made me seriously laugh out loud, sitting here next to my husband, who looks over at me, like he wants to know what's so damn funny, and I feel rude brushing him off...... But no amount of explaining would make him see the humor.... *wipes tear of mirth off of my cheek*

I know exactly what you're talking about. The same thing happened to me when I joined the forum. I was trying to not wake him up, but he woke up anyways and asked, "Are you OK? Why are you crying?" I said, "I'm not crying, I'm laughing!"
~Tears and everything.   :lol:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dragonia

And laughing until you cry is a good drug. I guess that's why I love this place. It's healthy drugs  :grin:
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Biggus Dickus

^^ ;D

I want to thank you all for expressing such kind and glowing remarks with regards to my balls. They have served me well, and I'm always find it so rewarding when they bring happiness to others*, please be assured it has been my pleasure sharing a part of me with all of you.

With loving and kind regards,

Bruno 8)

*I had to go and do some digging with the Records Department in order to confirm, and no surprise I actually can find no record of anyone being disappointed or displeased with my balls, surely I have been blessed in that department.

Quote from: Recusant on September 01, 2017, 03:25:29 PM
As I recall, that was his avatar for quite a while.  :shrug:

Yes Sir, I do believe you are correct. I did use that as my avatar for a short while, 2-3 weeks maybe if memory serves me correct, but now that I am a man of the cloth surely such a vulgar display, no matter how magnificent and beautiful would not befit one of such humble and saintly stature, so they shall sadly have to remain where they are buried deep in a thread.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Dragonia on September 05, 2017, 12:25:32 PM
And laughing until you cry is a good drug. I guess that's why I love this place. It's healthy drugs  :grin:
Yes, laughing until you cry is a good drug.  ;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on September 05, 2017, 04:47:55 PM

Balls Magdalena, we're talking about balls...please don't change the subject or I'll have to get all medieval on your ass! 8)

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

No one

Are you going to burn said ass at the stake for being a heretic?

Magdalena

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on September 05, 2017, 04:47:55 PM

Agreed! :grin:

No one

Good drugs?

I guess I've finally met the people my guidance counselor warned me about.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on September 06, 2017, 01:15:48 AM
I guess I've finally met the people my guidance counselor warned me about.

Yes, that's us.