News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy

Yes, but the prize goes to me anyway.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

No one

Randy

Actually, my system is broken. One of the items I haven't done.

Yes, I know what you meant. :))
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

billy rubin

boris johnson.

does he rally have not have the ability to cut his hair himself?

the recent picture i saw of him at parliament made him look like he was wearing a blonde beatle wig

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

No one

Tank

Quote from: billy rubin on June 27, 2020, 11:28:23 PM
boris johnson.

does he rally have not have the ability to cut his hair himself?

the recent picture i saw of him at parliament made him look like he was wearing a blonde beatle wig

It's never been any different. I can only presume that it is so light weight it can't hold a style of any kind.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Recusant

Nah, it's a signature look for him. As Tank says, that's been how Johnson's hair has looked for decades at least. Variations on "unkempt". I'm not going to look for old photos of the repellent git, but it goes back at least to the mid-90s.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Yeah...the disheveled hair look doesn't work for him. I like to imagine that not even his own hair stands him and is desperate to get away in any direction possible.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Randy

I can imagine his hair packing its bags and taking the next train out.

Tank

Quote from: Randy on June 29, 2020, 01:25:28 AM
I can imagine his hair packing its bags and taking the next train out.

It is. One strand at a time  :snicker1:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

yes!

i would do that in a heartbeat

apparently he has the motot mounted high enough to keep the front end down

at high speeds theres always a tendency to lighten the front end on a wheel driven machine. this thing turns all the rules upside down

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

xSilverPhinx

^ That's a nice looking car. :tellmemore:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dark Lightning

In all fairness, that Ferrari isn't a fast car off the line. Though that IS one fast motorcycle ride. El tienes cojones mas fuerte.

Icarus

Yikes !!!!  My HAF screen shows no posts after July 4.  Whassup? 

Let me guess, the site has been damaged by heat from all the fireworks that were used on the fourth. 

Recusant

Quote from: Icarus on July 06, 2020, 11:13:03 PM
Yikes !!!!  My HAF screen shows no posts after July 4.  Whassup? 

Let me guess, the site has been damaged by heat from all the fireworks that were used on the fourth. 

Are you able to see this thread? It was fairly quiet here over the weekend. For HAF, that means it was like a library, or like libraries used to be.

Yes, that was a  :geezersay: comment.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken