News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

This Crisis Will Test The Leaders (Warning! Contains Vitriol)

Started by xSilverPhinx, March 25, 2020, 09:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

that's what my wife says. he's not smart enough spell p-l-a-c-e-b-o.

still, one can hope.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Randy

He probably doesn't know what a placebo is much less its spelling,
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Tank

Quote from: Randy on May 19, 2020, 04:26:02 PM
He probably doesn't know what a placebo is much less its spelling,

He probably thinks it's a sex doll.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Quote from: Dark Lightning on May 19, 2020, 04:00:18 PM
His medial staff is probably giving him something and telling him that it is hydroxychloroquine, just to keep him off their backs.
He wanted Lysol in his body so bad that they probably told him hydroxychloroquine is a combination of hydrogen peroxide and chlorine bleach.  :lol:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Magdalena on May 19, 2020, 09:30:32 PM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on May 19, 2020, 04:00:18 PM
His medial staff is probably giving him something and telling him that it is hydroxychloroquine, just to keep him off their backs.
He wanted Lysol in his body so bad that they probably told him hydroxychloroquine is a combination of hydrogen peroxide and chlorine bleach.  :lol:

:lol: I will treasure the day when this ass is out of the public eye. Unfortunately, we'll be facing the repercussions for many years.  >:(

Icarus

Why is this miscreant so hung up on criticizing Obama?  Is that ploy some kind of excuse or possible diminishment  for his ineptitude?

billy rubin

inferiority complex.

obama is what trump wants to be, but isnt: intelligent,  respected, competent.

it gratez on him so he spends extra time trying to knock him down.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Randy

I agree. I've read a few of his ramblings and they always confuse me. He tries to sound intelligent, and maybe he comes across that way to his voters, but not to me.

I think he is jealous of Obama's eight year run at the White House. Maybe he realizes that his term is about to end possibly and he's trying to somehow put Mr. Obama's person to make him seem like the better president.
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Magdalena

This is probably making Trump furious!

Trump is refusing to unveil Obama's portrait at the White House, breaking a 40-year tradition.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/trump-refusing-to-unveil-obama-portrait-at-the-white-house-2020-5%3famp//
Quote...For decades, first-term presidents have held ceremonies in the East Room to unveil the portraits of their immediate predecessors. Obama did so for former President George W. Bush in 2012, for example...

Trump:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

An article in Scientific American magazine examines the concept of "dark core" behavior.  Some people are wired to be assholes but the article does not use that word. There is what the investigators are calling the D factor . It describes certain behavioral habits that are typically displayed by said assholes.  In no case have they named names but the descriptions of the various quirks describe our glorious leader with certainty. 

It is an easy read and even has a simple assessment test that you can take for yourselves.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the-dark-core-of-personality?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Try it, it is brainiac stuff of a sort.

Randy

Quote from: Magdalena on May 21, 2020, 06:33:43 AM
This is probably making Trump furious!

Trump is refusing to unveil Obama's portrait at the White House, breaking a 40-year tradition.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/trump-refusing-to-unveil-obama-portrait-at-the-white-house-2020-5%3famp//
Quote...For decades, first-term presidents have held ceremonies in the East Room to unveil the portraits of their immediate predecessors. Obama did so for former President George W. Bush in 2012, for example...

Trump:

I don't know how I missed this. Anyway, I read the article when it came out. It didn't surprise me but should have.

Dark Lightning

The only thing I have is that I have some agreement with #3, but it's more on the order of people pulling shit and getting popped for it. If they haven't pulled shit on the people around them, then I would say no. I worked with many people who exhibited these traits. I was more interested in the progress of science or the successful completion of a project, and these traits seem to stand in the way of that.