News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

i spent several years in one of those

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Anne D.

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Asmodean

That dude be sitting all sideways. The Asmo - He suspects drugs. :smilenod:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Asmodean

Yay! There be bonus for The Grumpy One this year! :smilenod:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Asmodean on April 13, 2023, 07:25:06 AMYay! There be bonus for The Grumpy One this year! :smilenod:

Will it pay for the car repairs? ;)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Nah, already paid for those. The stock market comes in handy for a bit of automotive overhead.

Shall blow it on graphics cards, junk food and hookers. In fact, forget the junk food and the hookers. ;D

...And now, I want to watch Futurama. Bender truly was a God among m... That is, robots. :smilenod:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

...Where is my "O, cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones - it bones for thee" gif gotten to?!

That right there. The height of robotic philosophy in verse. :smilenod:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Anne D.

Got the OK to walk without my boot the day before yesterday. Feels glorious to be able to walk almost normally again.

Dark Lightning

;D  That's good news! I had a boot on for 5 weeks after a foot surgery, so I can understand your relief.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Anne D. on April 15, 2023, 06:10:04 PMGot the OK to walk without my boot the day before yesterday. Feels glorious to be able to walk almost normally again.

Happy for you!

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Asmodean on April 13, 2023, 07:25:06 AMYay! There be bonus for The Grumpy One this year! :smilenod:

Bonuses rock!!

Icarus

Friend wife had been having lower back pains that even descended into her glutes. Yesterday she saw a high priced and multi credentialed chiropractor. He explained to her that the probable cause of the pain was almost surely because she normally crosses her legs when sitting.

Women and girls have long been obliged to cross their legs when sitting.  That is to maintain some dignity when wearing dresses or skirts. That habit is enduring with many women and seems to be practiced whether wearing skirts or pants.

hermes2015

Quote from: Anne D. on April 15, 2023, 06:10:04 PMGot the OK to walk without my boot the day before yesterday. Feels glorious to be able to walk almost normally again.

Great news.  :cheerleader:
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames