News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

about the Profiles.

Started by JoElite, June 21, 2010, 06:13:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoElite

hay, LET ME Take you into a world of wonders, a world where you, after an argument could just press your profile name and be able to come to your own little ''home'' where you can write down things about yourself and interests and so on.. Now i imagine it like this..  =
 _________________________  ___________
I   Hi, my name is Joel---------I I  *Picture*--I
I   i like animals.---------------I I---------------I
I   i want to become a---------I I__________I
I   fire-man when i grow up.---I
I --------------------------------- I                         Basically i just want it to feel like i can lie back on my profile, and so that its really easy to find the information, just by clicking on my name JoElite.
I-----------------------------------I
I ( Leave a comment to Joel)--I
I---________________--------I
I---IHi Joel whats up?..I--------I
I    I________________I--------I  
I______________________ I                                            
It's easier to be born again than to grow up!

Ellainix

Quote from: "Ivan Tudor C McHock"If your faith in god is due to your need to explain the origin of the universe, and you do not apply this same logic to the origin of god, then you are an idiot.

Whitney

That will happen when someone develops a way to download advanced programming knowledge into my brain.

Asmodean

There are plugins for something like that, but to do it well would require some coding, I think. Easier to just start your own personal thread about your own person :P
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.