News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Atheist MatchMaker Sites?

Started by tigerlily46514, September 26, 2007, 08:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

Quote from: "SabineMaia"I think I understood maybe three words of the last five posts.

Same for me. It sounds more like a techie discussion about network- or file transfer protocols  :wink: .
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

rlrose328

Quote from: "Tom62"
Quote from: "SabineMaia"I think I understood maybe three words of the last five posts.

Same for me. It sounds more like a techie discussion about network- or file transfer protocols  :wink: .

LOL!  Not really... there was once an online game playing site (the precursor to Pogo) where you could dial into a Sprint number and play chess, bridge, cribbage, and many more games with people across the country.  This was early 90s.

It was on that network (pre-Web) that I met my husband.  I was a Sysop (online host) and Mikey was also a member, though we've established we didn't know each other on the system.

That's all.  Yes, it's geek-speak.  And I'm proud of it.  :lol:

It fits the thread kinda because there were MANY people who met on the network and ended up together.  I miss it sometimes.   :(
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

afreethinker30

You could try MatchDoctor.com .It isn't an atheist dating site but you can search with a filter for religions.And it's free.

PittsburghBrandon

The Freethought groups we have in Pittsburgh aren't really a great place to meet perspective dates.  (At least if you're looking to meet girls like I am. )

For the most part the meetings are made up of predominantly made up of men and couples.  I think single girls tend to shy away from these types of meetings unless they have someone to go with.  Often when a girl comes for the first time she’ll bring a friend or spouse just so she doesn’t feel awkward.  Later she’ll loose the friend once she gets a feeling for what the groups really about.

Whitney

bumping topic so it's in the list above moved topics.