News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

$5 to Read the Bible for 30 Minutes

Started by curiosityandthecat, March 18, 2010, 12:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

April

Sure, there are some good stories in there.

Jmersh

As I make 26.00 per hour, no if it cuts into my work.  On my free time I read fictional works anyway, so then it wouldn't be a problem.

Squid

Considering I've done it for free before and for a longer period of time - hey, five bucks.

strikemedown

I would do it for $20 per half hour - an extra $10 if I wore my glasses - think of all those suckers who do it for free

mama_ape

I'd do it for five bucks...as long as I got to pick what parts none of that "Eesaw begat pablo who begat Huey, Duey, and Luey..."
So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?

McQ

I already read it for free, so why not take the five bucks? I've read through it a few times now, twice as part of an intensive study, each of which had me reading it through in a year and doing group study. I actually still like reading it. Some great stories in there!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Heretical Rants

Give me the Japanese version, and it's a deal.

The Spanish version would be OK, too, if it used sufficiently archaic language.  I need to brush up on my medieval Spanish, anyway.

Reading the English version would just be a waste of time, and I could make more money doing something else.

hvargas

NO, I will not give any religious sermon or bible any of my time.