News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Hey Guys I Made My First Video (don't get offended by the..)

Started by cookiekennedy, January 27, 2010, 06:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookiekennedy

...title)

youtube.com/watch?v=t_L2hnBqJM8

Don't be too hard because it's my first one, and the title is aimed at what is going on in Sri Lanka at the moment with all the death camps for relious beliefs ect
enjoy...  :pop:

love x

Tanker

Hey welcome to the forum. Making your first post an advertisement for your video is called SPAM. So you are a spammer. I don't click on spam so you fail.
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

Whitney

Quote from: "Tanker"Hey welcome to the forum. Making your first post an avertisement for your video is called SPAM. So you are a spammer. I don't click on spam so you fail.

Agreed...only I had to click on it to make sure that it wasn't anything nasty due to the "don't get offended" comment.

cookiekennedy , per normal procedure, if you don't come back in a day or so and participate I remove the hyperlink from your post the next time I remember to do so.

Ellainix

Quote from: "Ivan Tudor C McHock"If your faith in god is due to your need to explain the origin of the universe, and you do not apply this same logic to the origin of god, then you are an idiot.