News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Happy Anniversary to Me

Started by Chimera, June 30, 2009, 07:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chimera

I just noticed, as I was going through posts on the forum, that I now have a little star by my name. Apparently, today was my one-year anniversary here! Yay!

Thanks to everyone for making this forum a great place to come and learn. It's been fun getting to know you all. :)
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

quizlixx

Quote from: "Chimera"I just noticed, as I was going through posts on the forum, that I now have a little star by my name. Apparently, today was my one-year anniversary here! Yay!

Thanks to everyone for making this forum a great place to come and learn. It's been fun getting to know you all. :bananacolor:  :bananacolor:  :bananacolor:  :yay:
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

curiosityandthecat

-Curio

michael

Congrats!  2 more days and I'll have my 1 week anniversary!  :)

I'm going to stick around, though, unlike a lot of other forums that I try.  This is what I've been searching for.  Nice to "talk" with other people who can think critically and are familiar with logic and reason...
Hi.  Click these links to follow me on Twitter, friend me on Facebook, and visit my personal website.
[size=85]"But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under

McQ

Quote from: "Chimera"I just noticed, as I was going through posts on the forum, that I now have a little star by my name. Apparently, today was my one-year anniversary here! Yay!

Thanks to everyone for making this forum a great place to come and learn. It's been fun getting to know you all. :bananacolor:  :yay:  :yay:
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Chimera

I feel kind of bad that I don't contribute more, but I feel pretty dumb compared to some of the people here. LOL. I guess I'll simply remain a devoted student. :)
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

Squid

Quote from: "Chimera"I feel kind of bad that I don't contribute more, but I feel pretty dumb compared to some of the people here. LOL. I guess I'll simply remain a devoted student. :)

Nah, don't feel that way.  We all have our areas of knowledge and our areas where we lack much knowledge so in one way or another everyone is an expert in something.

rlrose328

Quote from: "Chimera"I feel kind of bad that I don't contribute more, but I feel pretty dumb compared to some of the people here. LOL. I guess I'll simply remain a devoted student. :party:
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!