News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

Trump and Obama are in the same barbershop. After shaving Trump the barber asks him if he would like some aftershave lotion. Trump says; No my wife would say that I smell like a cheap whorehouse.

Obama said; My wife does not know what a whorehouse smells like.

The Magic Pudding.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MarcusA

To be born or not to be born is not a question of if but a questioning of life. I was born to die. Others live to die.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

The Magic Pudding.

Maybe sentience is a consideration but cats use theirs for evil; I'm going to squash the cat.

MarcusA

Quote from: The Magic Pudding. on May 31, 2023, 10:46:36 AMMaybe sentience is a consideration but cats use theirs for evil; I'm going to squash the cat.

Plus, you can eat the lobsters afterwards.

MarcusA

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MarcusA

MarcusA

The Magic Pudding.

Quote from: MarcusA on June 07, 2023, 05:17:18 AM
Quote from: The Magic Pudding. on June 02, 2023, 11:46:51 AM

SpongeBob is always fun.

Sponge Bob should always be happy.
Sometimes images are made of him suffering abominably, it shouldn't be allowed, it's worse than Myshkin in The Idiot.