News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

First World Problems

Started by Asmodean, May 09, 2023, 10:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusA

This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

Tank

Shame :(

I used to smoke cigars. But in the end I stopped when I visualised burning a £20 note. I could afford to burn the £20 note. But why? Surely I could do something more worthwhile with it? So I stopped burning money.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding.

Quote from: Tank on May 18, 2023, 10:00:16 AMShame :(

I used to smoke cigars. But in the end I stopped when I visualised burning a £20 note. I could afford to burn the £20 note. But why? Surely I could do something more worthwhile with it? So I stopped burning money.

Cheeses, £20
Did you ever try to make your own?
How hard can it be?
Your wife could help,
as I understand it a female thigh is required

I don't know if this explains it

God, why did you make tits?
You knew I'd be damned by
and yet you did it
Makes me question your whole thing

MarcusA

I like boobies too, especially those blue-footed buggers.

Asmodean

I tried smoking cigars in some "classy" settings, but... Really not my thing - not even as a cigarette smoker. I find the taste too pervasive.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MarcusA

My wallet has a loathing for smoking but still I smoke.

Ecurb Noselrub

My first class flight from Chicago to Houston was canceled for bad weather, and they rebooked me on two economy flights to the same place. The horror. But I am getting a partial refund, and I got to eat at a great restaurant in Chicago that night. So the First World ain't so bad.

Asmodean

I've been waiting for three days to get the rear brake pads replaced on The Deutschmann. The shop is more than willing - the pad delivery service, however... Less so.

Fucking brake pads. For one of the most generic sets of car stoppers in existence. Three days. :rant1:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MarcusA

Apparently, First World problems deserve more attention than Third World problems.

billy rubin

they do from me, since i live in the first world

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."