News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Assuming, what will you miss when you die that isn't a person?

Started by Gawen, December 24, 2011, 07:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

The Magic Pudding.

Quote from: Crocoduck on December 27, 2011, 05:03:50 AM1 Lap dances from sweaty strippers named Mercedez, Jazmine, Peachez or Sparklez.

2 Trying to explain to my girlfriend why I came home covered in body glitter and smelling like a French Whore.

They don't sound like particularly French names

MarcusA

This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

MarcusA

Assuming that there is an afterlife, I will miss my family most of all, everything else is immaterial.

MarcusA

billy rubin

i had to look kevin bacon up. apparently i wont miss him

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

MarcusA

Quote from: billy rubin on May 20, 2023, 12:36:11 PMi had to look kevin bacon up. apparently i wont miss him

I won't miss him either but I will miss little baby pigs. So damn cute.

Tank

Quote from: MarcusA on May 22, 2023, 03:27:03 AM
Quote from: billy rubin on May 20, 2023, 12:36:11 PMi had to look kevin bacon up. apparently i wont miss him

I won't miss him either but I will miss little baby pigs. So damn cute.

Bacon seeds!!!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding.

QI
Though thanatosis isn't just pretending to be dead to avoid having sex.
It can be for any reason, don't want to go to work, Mormons at the door...