News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

the christmas selfie

Started by billy rubin, December 25, 2022, 11:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

No one

Tank

Some things never live up to your expectations.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

billy rubin

it didnt work out like i wanted i admit

Asmodean

...So just because no-one else seems to, and the question just needs to be asked;

Your beard. I see you went into a completely different two-tone direction than most of us..? Mind you, I don't disapprove - The Asmo was known to put a touch of Manic Panic in His hair back in them younger days. ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

yes

blue is good but the pink was suppised to be red. intense colors are hard to come up with outside the professional shops.

not much into green atm

what is manic panic?

Asmodean

It's uh... A brand of colorful hair dyes. They are supposed to be all organic and vegan too, I think.

For shame. Shame on The Asmo :(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

Quote from: Asmodean on December 27, 2022, 11:17:52 AM...So just because no-one else seems to, and the question just needs to be asked;

Your beard. I see you went into a completely different two-tone direction than most of us..? 

you mean you dye your beard in one color?

No one

I've never understood the selfie, why would anyone need a picture of themselves?
I know what I look like. I was present for every single event of my lifetime. I lived it.

Ecurb Noselrub

No one

That information is strictly classified.

Dark Lightning

Somebody asked me for pictures of my wife and kids. I told him that I know what they look like, and didn't need to carry pictures.  :D

billy rubin

i forget what i look like frequently

then i am generally horrified to rediscover myself

No one

I'm in no way saying that the hoomans that enjoy that stuff are wrong for their enjoyment. I could just never understand why anyone would want a picture of themselves.