News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Woe is me

Started by No one, December 06, 2022, 05:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

I ate far too many chick peas.

Now I falafel.

Ecurb Noselrub

Asmodean

Bean there, done that.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tom62

I'm now officially a member of the old geezer club.
Had problems peeing, so I went to the doctor and found out that my prostate is enlarged and that I have a bladder infection.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

The Magic Pudding.

hermes2015

Quote from: Tom62 on December 07, 2022, 08:17:35 AMI'm now officially a member of the old geezer club.
Had problems peeing, so I went to the doctor and found out that my prostate is enlarged and that I have a bladder infection.

I'm assuming they checked your PSA level?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tom62

Quote from: hermes2015 on December 07, 2022, 12:16:18 PM
Quote from: Tom62 on December 07, 2022, 08:17:35 AMI'm now officially a member of the old geezer club.

Yes, they did. The level was normal.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

hermes2015

Quote from: Tom62 on December 07, 2022, 12:38:27 PM
Quote from: hermes2015 on December 07, 2022, 12:16:18 PM

Yes, they did. The level was normal.

Good news. I had absolutely no symptoms at all. Luckily, the PSA number indicated a possible problem, which allowed them to detect the early stages of my prostate cancer.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames