News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

animals in your life

Started by billy rubin, April 23, 2020, 01:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: billy rubin on August 02, 2022, 08:13:57 PMsorry to hear that.

losing a dog never gets easier

No it doesn't. Our other dog is looking confused by all the hugs.  :)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Quote from: billy rubin on August 02, 2022, 02:01:54 AMmagdalena, hers a picture i found of a cow from above. its just the middle bit thats round

Cool.
I had never noticed they were that round in the middle.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on August 02, 2022, 06:16:17 PMOur little beauty Sally passed away. Not a dry eye in the house  :'(

Awww.  :(
That's so sad.
I'm sorry to hear that.

...But I'm glad you are here with us, again.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Quote from: Tank on August 02, 2022, 06:16:17 PMOur little beauty Sally passed away. Not a dry eye in the house  :'(

So sorry to hear that, Tank. Some people don't understand how much we love our pets.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Sally in her little casket.

Magdalena

Icarus

I am going to guess that the beautiful container was lovingly made by Tank.

Dark Lightning

Yup. My wife bought a cheapo cardboard box with daisies embossed on it for the cremains of our best, sweetest dog of ever, Daisy, a Maltese we were fortunate to have had for 18 years. I may have posted it before, but here is another pic. This dog was so gentle that lizards could come and touch noses with her in the back yard, and finches would come down and eat seeds off the ground right next to her, while she sunned herself. She also had her nose in something or other all the time, so this pic shows her with a scrap of paper on her nose. :lol: I'd've gladly made a wood box and carved a daisy on it, but I'm not going to argue with the wife about it.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

Quote from: Icarus on August 07, 2022, 02:00:17 AMI am going to guess that the beautiful container was lovingly made by Tank.

It was.

Tank

Quote from: Dark Lightning on August 07, 2022, 04:04:29 AMYup. My wife bought a cheapo cardboard box with daisies embossed on it for the cremains of our best, sweetest dog of ever, Daisy, a Maltese we were fortunate to have had for 18 years. I may have posted it before, but here is another pic. This dog was so gentle that lizards could come and touch noses with her in the back yard, and finches would come down and eat seeds off the ground right next to her, while she sunned herself. She also had her nose in something or other all the time, so this pic shows her with a scrap of paper on her nose. :lol: I'd've gladly made a wood box and carved a daisy on it, but I'm not going to argue with the wife about it.

Awwww so lovely  :love:

Dark Lightning

Thanks, guys. We always got them "puppy cuts" when we had her and her sister, Rosie groomed. Daisy  is near to the time of needing another grooming, in this pic.

Tank

Not one of my animals but wouldn't it be cool to live in the same town as Jenny.

billy rubin

lol

jenny walks all over town but is never late at suppertime back at tbe ranch

set the function, not the mechanism.