News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Dave Greenfield

Started by Tank, May 05, 2020, 07:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Recusant

Wow. I got into The Stranglers relatively late, finding No More Heroes in a discount bin in the mid 80s. Loved their work, and in particular Greenfield's keyboards. Dratted virus.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Quote from: Recusant on May 05, 2020, 04:34:58 PM
Wow. I got into The Stranglers relatively late, finding No More Heroes in a discount bin in the mid 80s. Loved their work, and in particular Greenfield's keyboards. Dratted virus.

He really gave them a distinctive sound.

Anne D.

My only knowledge of the Stranglers is Peaches from the Sexy Beast soundtrack. Great song (and great movie).