News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

I Used to Post Here

Started by MadBomr101, April 19, 2020, 05:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBomr101

Greetings heathens. I've been away a few years so I thought I'd drop by and do some posting again. It looks very different now. Still trying to get used to it. Hope all my old posts were sealed away in an air tight container so they're still nice and fresh so I can re-post some of them if I get stuck for a topic.

I expect I'll mostly come up with new stuff though. Mostly.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

No one

The re-post fee is up to $69. Plus the $49.99 administrative fee. If you pay by card, there is the $2.99 convenience fee.

Tank

We have just installed a new mobile friendly adaptable theme. If you want to go back and find the old theme it's in your profile detail.

Goto > Profile > Profile Info > Modify Profile > Look & Layout

At the top you will see Current Layout. Click on 'Change' and select as appropriate.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MadBomr101

That's more like it. Clearly I don't cope well with change. Thanx Tank.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Tank

Quote from: MadBomr101 on April 19, 2020, 08:56:39 AM
That's more like it. Clearly I don't cope well with change. Thanx Tank.

Glad to be of assistance,that will cost you 25 posts :D
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Asmodean

Hey, I remember you!

I used to post too. Kind-of getting back into it what with The Great Zompocalypse and all...
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MadBomr101

Quote from: Asmodean on April 19, 2020, 01:15:31 PM
Hey, I remember you! I used to post too. Kind-of getting back into it what with The Great Zompocalypse and all...

I remember you too. Actually, I remember quite a few names. At least this reassures me senility hasn't set in yet.
- Bomr

MadBomr101

Quote from: Tank on April 19, 2020, 09:27:33 AMGlad to be of assistance,that will cost you 25 posts :D

It's a deal. :thumbsup:
- Bomr

Tank

Recusant

Good to see you here again, MadBomr101.   :welcomeback:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Hello again, MadBomr101!  :wave hi:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

MadBomr101

Quote from: Recusant on April 19, 2020, 08:08:42 PM
Good to see you here again, MadBomr101.   :welcomeback:

Hello Recusant. Nice to see so many of the same people here.
- Bomr

MadBomr101

- Bomr

Dark Lightning

MadBomr101

- Bomr