News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Hello all!

Started by Sneezydink, October 23, 2019, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sneezydink

Hi, I'm a new atheist. I am located to Pittsburgh,PA.  I'm looking for community. I live far from the city itself. 

Dark Lightning

Greetings! Do you have that minty fresh smell of a baptism freshly washed away?  :)

Tank

Hi Sneezy

So which particular myth were you indoctrinated into?

Personally I'm a never-theist atheist. My indoctrination into Christianity failed and acted more like an inoculation.

Welcome to HAF.

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Quote from: Sneezydink on October 23, 2019, 06:50:03 PM
Hi, I'm a new atheist. I am located to Pittsburgh,PA.  I'm looking for community. I live far from the city itself.
Hello Sneezydink  :computerwave:
From Pittsburgh, PA. I live in Los Angeles, CA.

Quote...City of Angels
Here even Angels watch they angles
Living in California
Showing nothing but love
Bringing peace when the push turn shove...
California
--Song by Delinquent Habits

I hope you stay with us for a long time.  ;)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

joeactor

hermes2015

A warm welcome, Sneezydink.

:animwelcome:
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Buddy

Welcome to the forum sneezydink! Hope you're not a Penguins fan, otherwise we might have issues.  :P #Flyersforlife
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Firebird

"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Michael1

Hello Sneezy, I've had some good experiences here. Happy posting.
I liked the earth before it was cool.

No one

Did you bring the tacos?

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

Welcome Sneezydink. 

This is a small but happy forum where our main concern is not at all about hammering on theism.  All of us are polite skeptics but we are not hesitant about defending our views when the occasion demands it.

Recusant

Hello and welcome to HAF, Sneezydink:)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken