News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Intelligence as a Moral Value

Started by liveyoungdiefast, March 26, 2009, 12:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilbeth

Hey, Ace......I understand you a bit better now...Hey, nice to meet you and it was fun chatting with you.......I don't mean to carry the anger around....should be looking to the future....I don't really want to go into the long list of how Bush was bad for this country, IMO......and we wasted 8 years with him, and the mess he left this new presidency to dig us out of in many respects.....but that is where I was coming from....nothing towards you. :)...

AceWilliams

Quote from: "Lilbeth"Hey, Ace......I understand you a bit better now...Hey, nice to meet you and it was fun chatting with you.......I don't mean to carry the anger around....should be looking to the future....I don't really want to go into the long list of how Bush was bad for this country, IMO......and we wasted 8 years with him, and the mess he left this new presidency to dig us out of in many respects.....but that is where I was coming from....nothing towards you. :)...

hahahaha, no prob pal. I guess the bottomline is people 'round here don't take too kindly to non-thinkers. I get that way sometimes as well.