News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Thought I'd rest my wings here a little while ...

Started by Caliasseia, January 18, 2019, 08:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliasseia

I shouldn't need introducing to many here, but there may be some residents who haven't encountered me before in other places. So, I'll wave "hello", and start calibrating the bomb aiming mechanism for any missions that might arise ... :)
Bad ideas exist to be destroyed ...

Tank

Welcome aboard Cali  :D

Most people here don't spend much time on other atheist forums so you'll be a little of an unknown quantity to them. HAF also has a unique flavour in my experience, theists are not 'chew toys'. By all means dis the ideas, but not the people. If you have an issue with another member stepping outside the rules feel free to report the post. The staff will deal with the issue.

Looking forward to seeing your contributions in the science section!

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dark Lightning

Welcome! If you post under this name elsewhere, I haven't seen you around. No offense- it's a big internet.

xSilverPhinx

Welcome! This is the only forum I frequent so I haven't seen you elsewhere, but no matter. I hope you enjoy posting here!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

I was told there would be taco?

Where are the tacos?

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Caliasseia

Quote from: Tank on January 18, 2019, 08:46:12 AM
Welcome aboard Cali  :D

Most people here don't spend much time on other atheist forums so you'll be a little of an unknown quantity to them. HAF also has a unique flavour in my experience, theists are not 'chew toys'. By all means dis the ideas, but not the people. If you have an issue with another member stepping outside the rules feel free to report the post. The staff will deal with the issue.

Looking forward to seeing your contributions in the science section!

Regards
Chris

No worries, I'm used to enforcing a distinction between people and ideas in other places, so it'll be the same routine here. :)

Though I've traversed enough territory in my time, to see instances of certain individuals failing to make that distinction ... the usual suspects, as it were ...

Bad ideas exist to be destroyed ...

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Ecurb Noselrub

Beware the blue butterfly. I've seen you on Dawkins. Deadly.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Bluenose

Greetings and salutations from the the Great Southern Land!
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein