News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Things that make you chuckle

Started by Dave, September 06, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on October 27, 2017, 01:39:30 AM
^ xSP  is wasting a lot of her time, intelligence, and  talent by finding and posting such clever cartoons. Mags does that too.

I love them both for giving me some smiles.
Then no time, intelligence, and talent is being wasted at all.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

^ xSP  is wasting a lot of her time, intelligence, and  talent by finding and posting such clever cartoons. Mags does that too.

Hey Icarus,

Do you have any love for me?,...haven't my postings given you any smiles? I mean I can waste time and my limited talent same as those two.(Not so sure about the intelligent part, but 2 out of 3 should be worth some tiny bit of love)

How about this one?

:'(
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Icarus

^ Father Bruno is also held in High esteem. He does poetry, nature stuff, and shrewd if sometimes ascetic, commentary..... Also appreciates certain elegant and emotional music.  A class gentleman at times. He does often use words of questionable acceptance in Sunday school.  What the hell, so do I.  Continue to do what you do Father Bruno.

hermes2015

Quote from: Icarus on October 28, 2017, 02:07:38 AM
^ Father Bruno is also held in High esteem. He does poetry, nature stuff, and shrewd if sometimes ascetic, commentary..... Also appreciates certain elegant and emotional music.  A class gentleman at times. He does often use words of questionable acceptance in Sunday school.  What the hell, so do I.  Continue to do what you do Father Bruno.

I certainly second that.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on October 27, 2017, 06:01:06 AM

Then no time, intelligence, and talent is being wasted at all.

:this:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

Morning email ftom friend (who relies on "self-correcting" predictive text): today's read, "Woke at 7, out of sink". We have just changed to GMT from "British Summer time".

Obvious reply was, "Why were you sleeping in the sink?"

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Dave on October 31, 2017, 08:29:01 AM
Morning email ftom friend (who relies on "self-correcting" predictive text): today's read, "Woke at 7, out of sink". We have just changed to GMT from "British Summer time".

Obvious reply was, "Why were you sleeping in the sink?"

Or, "Who left all those dirty dishes in the synch"?

This license plate belongs to Joshua Colwell, he's a Prof. of Phys. and Plan. Sci. at UCF. \Dir. of Ctr for Microgravity Research. He is of course based on the plate quite obviously a supreme Trekkie...however. If you look to the right of his license plate you'll notice a small oval sticker that reads: 13.0194

He ran a half-marathon and in honor of his run had the sticker printed out to four decimal points...pretty cool!

Icarus

Father Bruno, how do you know about a prof at UCF, the Univ of Central Florida?  You being a Detroiter and Michigan guy and all.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Icarus on November 03, 2017, 02:02:40 AM
Father Bruno, how do you know about a prof at UCF, the Univ of Central Florida?  You being a Detroiter and Michigan guy and all.

Hey Icarus, " I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen. Boys like these, younger than these, their arms..."

Sorry, got carried away for a second, sorry.

I happen to follow a collogue of his on twitter and he posted the picture of the back of Prof. Colwell's car, and I thought it was funny. Interesting thing is I was at the gym last week around the same time as I posted the picture below and a couple of older guys in the locker room were talking, and one of them mentioned how he not only runs a lot, but likes to run half-marathons. The other guy asked exactly how long is a half-marathon, and he replied 13.2 miles and I said, "Excuse me gentlemen, but I it is actually 13.1094 miles". (My memory at times can be photographic, so I could see the picture in my mind)

They looked at me sort of puzzled, and I told them to look it up if they doubted me.

The one guy whipped out his phone and looked it up, and sure as shit I was correct!

I walked out of the locker room that evening with my head held high, all thanks to some random Prof. from UCF!

This is chuckable ;D

In case you missed it a women was out riding her bike when she passed President Dickheads motorcade, so she flipped him off. A local cameraman happened to get the picture, and it went viral.
The lady ended up getting fired from her job, which is bullshit. Anyway you can read about it here.
She flipped off President Trump — and got fired from her government contracting job

P.s. Should it be, 'President Dick-Head" three words or simply 'President Dickhead'?

Icarus

^ And the executive dude did not get fired for his transgression.  That sucks. Sounds every bit like another example of  male chauvinism pigism (MCP).

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Biggus Dickus