News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Started by Big Mac, August 07, 2006, 02:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Right, I'm a loose cannon. Damn onlyre, you are so fucking stupid sometimes I wonder why you haven't just jump off of London Bridge or Big Ben or something big in your little pissant country. I really wish you would just get hit by one of those double-decker buses, you're getting on my last nerve.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Asmodean Prime

Yeah, but what's your beef with me, Bigmac?  When I first came on this forum, I was told to lighten up, stop being so preachy, chill out, or whatever.  when I try to do that, people take offense.  I'm trying to have a bit of a laugh, and not trying to offend anyone.  You give as good as you take.  You gotta take as good as you give, though.

Before I started posting on this forum, I spent a while perusing the recent postings for a couple of days.   Well, not much activity was going on.  I DID at least liven things up a bit, didn't I?  You got to give me credit for that.

Chill out, Bigmac.  No offence meant.  We used to get along quite well, I don't know what I said or did to offend you.  I told you I was willing to try and fix it in another post.   I take all these things in my stride.  

Can't you?

Big Mac

You know what, just give up. You can't learn, that's your problem. You don't see that your stupid comments have already turned us off to you. You think you're the first Christian to come to an atheist forum and talk to us like you have? It's insulting and condescending. I know some of the stuff you were trying to joke about but it wasn't funny, it was just insutling to our intelligence. We are all now dumber for having heard it, I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I won't "chill out", you have said some rather dumb and offensive things, you have yet to apologize to us about them and you carry on like a big bumbling christian who feels entitled to our attention because we are unsaved heathen pagans. You are not humble. Remember onlyre, he who is first shall be last, and he who is greastest on earth shall be the least in heaven.

Asmodean Prime

Bigmac wrote:

I won't "chill out", you have said some rather dumb and offensive things, you have yet to apologize to us about them and you carry on like a big bumbling christian who feels entitled to our attention because we are unsaved heathen pagans. You are not humble. Remember onlyre, he who is first shall be last, and he who is greastest on earth shall be the least in heaven.

You certainly got a point there, Bigmac.  I'm willing to learn.  What do I have to apologise for?  If you specify, I will certainly do that. (But you DO quote Christian scripture to bring across your point).

What dumb or offense things have I said?

Big Mac

I quoted scripture because it's the only way to reach people like you who are so indoctrinated into the church. I've read the bible quite well so I know what Christianity expects of its practioners.

If you have to ask what dumb things you've said, you'll never learn on your own.

McQ

Quote from: "Big Mac"I quoted scripture because it's the only way to reach people like you who are so indoctrinated into the church. I've read the bible quite well so I know what Christianity expects of its practioners.

If you have to ask what dumb things you've said, you'll never learn on your own.

Big Mac, you have to give him some time to figure it out. I mean with 400+ posts, it's going to take a while for onlyme to figure out which ones were dumb (hint: almost 400 of them). He is, after all, still trying to figure out if gravity is a force or not.

And being the intellectual coward that he is, you can't expect him to fess up to being mistaken in any of those posts on his own.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

iplaw

Wouldn't it have been better to hold this session of Fight Club through PMs and not muck up the board by creating a thread just so people can insult one another?  Little jabs here and there are fine with me, but creating a thread just to attack another board member...even if you don't like them...come on, and this comes from a person who doesn't understand half of what onlyme says.

Big Mac

Quote from: "iplaw"Wouldn't it have been better to hold this session of Fight Club through PMs and not muck up the board by creating a thread just so people can insult one another?  Little jabs here and there are fine with me, but creating a thread just to attack another board member...even if you don't like them...come on, and this comes from a person who doesn't understand half of what onlyme says.

No one understands what he talks about because he's just too dumb to understand. It borders on brilliance sometimes how amazing he can just say a few lines and make you question if mankind should exist.

And if you don't like it, you can switch to another thread, or another forum perhaps.

Whitney

Quote from: "iplaw"Wouldn't it have been better to hold this session of Fight Club through PMs and not muck up the board by creating a thread just so people can insult one another?  Little jabs here and there are fine with me, but creating a thread just to attack another board member...even if you don't like them...come on, and this comes from a person who doesn't understand half of what onlyme says.

I actually made the thread to pull as much of the derail as possible (without moving welcome messages or deleting posts) out of the welcome thread.  But, you are right, these little fights would be better off being in pm.

So, I'm going to lock this thread...it's not getting anything solved anyway.