News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

tired of being beaten by a corn chip character

Started by Asmodean Prime, June 22, 2006, 10:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean Prime

Hi, I'm Chris. I've been sober for ...oops, wrong forum. Who is this Frito Bandito, and why does he keep beating me to the punch? Maybe he wouldn't be so hasty if someone was to report him to Frito-Lay...k, I don't want to begin my membership on a sour note, so never mind. I'll just sit and stew.

Big Mac

WHo am I? WHO AMI?! wtf I am your god, biatch! The reason I beat you to the punch is because I talk to the forum creator on YIM so I tend to know before anybody else when the forum popped up and the names of the various areas. I helped her out a little on the names. And once....we cyber made out! Uh huh, it was like totally kewl!
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Whitney

(To prevent any possible arguments, Frito was joking in most of the post) Geesh Frito, I have a bf what would he think if he thought you were being serious....

But ya, Frito did help me think of category names and stuff when I was setting up the original forum and we have been members of other forums together.

Anyway...an official welcome (again) to both Chris and Frito.

Big Mac

Well I can't fight myself can I, baby? razz Just kidding, I'm just intimidating to other guys, that's all.

Asmodean Prime

Waaaay too late...i have launched a preemptive strike on Mr. Bandito. As we speak (so to speak), massive amounts of salsa and bean dip have been sent...I KNOW how to deal with rebellious chips!

Big Mac

Well I have 5 Alarm starch protection against Salsa and am impervious to sleep spells and projectile attacks, you dork

Asmodean Prime

Big Mac...excuse me? What happened to the Frito Bandito? Do you think you can hide under some special sauce? Forgetaboutit. My legions of salsa warriors will hunt you down from your hiding place between those two all beef patties, and throw you into the bean dip, as you so richly deserve.

Big Mac

Whateva, I do what I want!!!

Actually it's a play on my last name....Macon. Hence the name Big Mac.