News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

FREE THINKERS AND ATHEISTS OF GEORGIA

Started by quizlixx, August 09, 2008, 11:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quizlixx

haha, i'm just kidding, there's like 3 of us
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

Asmodean

Georgia, US or Georgia, Caucasus?

Or... Lemme rephrase: Georgia that is opposed to people blasting upon Georgia or Georgia which is being blasted upon by people who are not opposed to blasting upon Georgia?  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

quizlixx

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

Salladin

Yea, not that many of us in the ole Georgia.  What part are you in?  I'm over towards Athens.

myleviathan

I'll be in Georgia for four days next month for some camping/hiking/kayaking... Does that help?
"On the moon our weekends are so far advanced they encompass the entire week. Jobs have been phased out. We get checks from the government, and we spend it on beer! Mexican beer! That's the cheapest of all beers." --- Ignignokt & Err

quizlixx

Quote from: "Salladin"Yea, not that many of us in the ole Georgia.  What part are you in?  I'm over towards Athens.
i'm in macon.

quizlixx

Quote from: "myleviathan"I'll be in Georgia for four days next month for some camping/hiking/kayaking... Does that help?
yes

Salladin

Wow, holy hell.  I head over towards Macon often.  I'm with a GFOA paintball team, we usually scrim there every month.