News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Looking for a Youtube Video ( Unknow OP/ Title)

Started by i.os, July 31, 2012, 06:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i.os

Hello,

Not sure if this is relevant to the help desk section or should be posted in the Media ( section ) as my query is tied to a video that I am looking for in Your tube.
About a month or so ago I came across a video that I just can't find anymore. I am curios if anyone has come across the video or guide me how to finding it.

So the video is from some one whom I recall had a handful of videos on you tube and rather new. The other thing I remember was he had also posted a thank you video for the nice responses he had been getting on his videos. Now for the videos itself was very creatively produced. The central tenet was about comparative religion.
The narrator started by questioning the believers as to why they think their religion is the true one. The images(/videos ) were thought provoking and spanned across various religion cultures pertaining to the beliefs of those belief system.

There is a remote possibility that I might actually have picked up the link from HAF, but I've re browsed the media section and others as well but can't find it eiter.
If there is anything related that someone can think of or have other questions please post and thanks.

Tank

Sorry doesn't ring any bells with me.

Welcome to HAF.

Regards
Chris

Notes for new members.
The Rules.

Users who comply with forum rules will graduate to full membership after 10 posts.
Till that time your ability to post is limited to the "Getting to Know You" section of the forum.
It is our hope that this small restriction improves the overall atmosphere of HAF.

Some threads you might find interesting.
Where did you get your username from?
10 Things About Yourself
Tell us A Bit About Where You're From
Photography
Non-religious pet peeves
Pets...what do you have?
Favorite Song, with video
How to tell your family you are an atheist.*
"Rules for Conducting a Discussion" by Dr. Mortimer J. Adler*

*You will need 10 posts before you can add a post to this thread, but you can read it at any time.

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

i.os

i.os

Apparently after some additional searching I found the video.
It is titled in youtube as - Dear Believer: Why Do You Believe ?
This thread may now be closed.