News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Started by Tom62, July 24, 2006, 04:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

The german stereotypes (yodling, lederhosen and funny hats) come from the south of Germany (in Bavaria). I believe they eat atheists for breakfast with a huge pints of beer. Haven't noticed their three eyes, nor seen them eating slow moving childs. Could be that they did that in the former DDR though under their commie regime.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Big Mac

Ewww, Bavarians are gross! They make nasty donuts!
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Asmodean Prime

Ha, ha ha - blood, blood, blood.

You lot on here are plum-crazy.  If we can't agree on something, we might as well laugh about it, eh?

Big Mac

Go make me some tea, ya crumpet-eatin' Georgia!

Tom62

Quote from: "onlyme"Ha, ha ha - blood, blood, blood.

You lot on here are plum-crazy.  If we can't agree on something, we might as well laugh about it, eh?

I'm not crazy, I'm an airplane  :lol: !
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Big Mac

Well my Wonder Twin powers gave me the form of a water fall! :P

Asmodean Prime

Quote from: "Big Mac"Well my Wonder Twin powers gave me the form of a water fall! :P

Bigmac - what the h*** (heck) are you talking about?

Asmodean Prime

I love the German people.  Ok, as a Christian, I can't agree with the whole holocaust and aryan principle thing, but I've been to Germany and found the German people very accomodating and helpful.   I  have always been fascinated by the German people and culture.   I hope and intend to return there soon one day, and see more of this wonderful countryl.

Asmodean Prime

Quote from: "Tom62"
Quote from: "onlyme"Ha, ha ha - blood, blood, blood.

I'm not crazy, I'm an airplane  :lol: !

Tom62

That would be aeroplane, right?  Get with the program, Ok, sonny?   After all, we english invented the english language, did we not?

Aullios

Quote from: "onlyme"Ok, as a Christian, I can't agree with the whole holocaust and aryan principle thing, but I've been to Germany and found the German people very accomodating and helpful.
Forgive me if I'm misreading this, but are you saying that if you weren't a Christian, you would approve of the Holocaust?  One would hope not.

Court

Quote from: "Aullios"
Quote from: "onlyme"Ok, as a Christian, I can't agree with the whole holocaust and aryan principle thing, but I've been to Germany and found the German people very accomodating and helpful.
Forgive me if I'm misreading this, but are you saying that if you weren't a Christian, you would approve of the Holocaust?  One would hope not.

You never know with onlyme. I'm shocked quite often by the intolerance that he spouts...
[size=92]
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas
[/size]
[size=92]
try having a little faith = stop using your brain for a while -- ziffel[/size]

Asmodean Prime

court, what do you mean by intolerance.  As I said before, I am the most placed person you will ever meet.  But that doesn't mean I have to agree with people's viewpoints, just that I have to accomodate them and treat them as valuable and precious people.  there is a differnece, you know.

Court

The most placed? Pray tell, what does that mean?
I only have to peruse the Abortion/Sexuality and Sexism threads to see your intolerance, onlyme.
[size=92]
[/size]
[size=92]

Asmodean Prime

court, ok, i meant to say placid, not placed.  my typing again.

as regards abortion, (don't take offence) but you seem to be taking the mothers' point of view, as opposed to the infants'

I think that children have a right to be looked after by those (adults) who brought them into the world in the first place, not killed off for convenience's sake.  

Am I outdated, or outmoded?  Maybe!   It's just that my thoughts are with the children, not the irriesponsible adults who insist on doing their own thing, regardless of their children's welfare.   Thet can't speak for themselves.

Court

You cannot possible think that an unfeeling clump of cells is really a child. That's not outdated, just stupid.
In comparison, a mother is a fully developed, feeling, thinking human being. You think you should compromise her rights for the rights of the unconscious cells?
Not all people who get pregnant are irresponsible. Some are raped, some are just unlucky. No birth control has a 100% success rate. (Don't mention abstinence, please, because it is simply unhealthy to expect an adult not to have sex.) I'm pretty sure that if I were to get pregnant right now, despite birth control, I would probably have an abortion.
[size=92]
[/size]
[size=92]