News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

*~intro~*

Started by foxnews@11, October 13, 2007, 01:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxnews@11

hi guys hows it going? im new here so you all play nice ok :)

Whitney

Hi, welcome to the forum.  Would you like to tell us more about yourself?  For starters, why did you choose that screen name? :)

foxnews@11

i saw that fox news report on "anonymous" while staying in la, i thought it was hilarious since i had gotten alot of complaints from people saying there websites were being attacked by these people claiming to be from ebaums world and stuff, its kind of funny how the media tends to change around stories to make them more "news worthy" you know?

its kind of like a joke at my office so it made sense at the time ;s

rlrose328

Welcome!  SOrry you caught us with some nasty little religious spammers.  Nice stuff those guys gave us, eh?  <shudder>  Anyway, cute name and welcome!
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

pjkeeley

I have good reason to believe this guy is one of the spammers:

Quotesaw that fox news report on "anonymous" while staying in la, i thought it was hilarious since i had gotten alot of complaints from people saying there websites were being attacked by these people claiming to be from ebaums world and stuff, its kind of funny how the media tends to change around stories to make them more "news worthy" you know?

its kind of like a joke at my office so it made sense at the time ;s
This is a complete non-sequiter. It makes no sense in reference to this forum... except that it's a 4chan reference, which coincidentally is where the spammers are from (their posts also contain 4chan references). Trust me on this one, I'm Internet savvy.  :oops:

rlrose328

I've never heard of 4chan until right now... glad you know that, pj!
**Kerri**

Steve Reason

I have not a clue what you guys are talking about...
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

rlrose328

Do a search for "4chan" and you'll find it.  I don't know what the connection is that pj knows of, but that will at least show you what 4chan is.
**Kerri**