News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Covid Vaccine

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, December 31, 2020, 01:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

My organization, a health care organization employing over 40,000 people, has instituted a mandated vaccination requirement for all employees by Oct. 1.  There are some exemptions, but they will be scrutinized carefully.

Icarus

Ecurb,Your company policy is brave, responsible, and fiscally dangerous. What with all those employees, there will be many of them who will try to take the firm to court. Violating their right to freedom and all that simple minded bullshit. Worse! You are in Texas where there are so many Texans with an attitude.   But you are fully aware of all that. Right?

What is the staunch GOP governor whatizname....Abbot?... going to do about this brazen violation of freedom to be stupid?

Ecurb Noselrub

We are getting a lot of negative pushback, but I don't think Abbott is going to intervene.  We are not the first system in Texas to do this, and he didn't intervene there.

Bad Penny II

Greater Sydney area daily new Covid cases are close to doubling each week, 250 last weekend probably 500 next.  I predict it will get to 8 billion in January and then it'll really take off. 
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

No one

America should just make internment camps for the unvaccinated. Provide them with zero medical, and just let the fucking die! And mock them as they do so.

billy rubin

the delta variant is predicted to infect 100 percent of the unvaccinated withinbthe next few months

100 percent.

there e would be no time for camps.  theyre already starting to drop in clumps, i think

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

jumbojak

Quote from: No one on August 10, 2021, 09:56:31 PM
America should just make internment camps for the unvaccinated. Provide them with zero medical, and just let the fucking die! And mock them as they do so.

Exactly. I think that everyone should be forced to take every medication before it's actually approved. You shouldn't be able to make your own medical decisions. Ever. For any reason.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

No one

Glad you see it my way!

Tank

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 28, 2021, 02:50:44 PM
My organization, a health care organization employing over 40,000 people, has instituted a mandated vaccination requirement for all employees by Oct. 1.  There are some exemptions, but they will be scrutinized carefully.

How did it work out?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Tank on October 02, 2021, 11:56:02 AM

How did it work out?

Well.  Well over 95% complied, a few had exemptions, and a few left. We are a vaccinated company.   I now have my third, and I just tested negative. Boarding my flight for London in a few hours.

Dark Lightning

That's good news! And bon voyage!

Tank

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on October 02, 2021, 02:39:08 PM
Quote from: Tank on October 02, 2021, 11:56:02 AM

How did it work out?

Well.  Well over 95% complied, a few had exemptions, and a few left. We are a vaccinated company.   I now have my third, and I just tested negative. Boarding my flight for London in a few hours.

That's all good news.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dark Lightning