News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

What time is it?

Started by No one, January 22, 2021, 05:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

Accordion to my watch, it is time for some chocolate covered lady fingers.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hermes2015

How does one disinfect one's retinas?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

Do you dislike redheads that much?

hermes2015

Quote from: No one on January 22, 2021, 02:01:37 PM
Do you dislike redheads that much?

Only if they moon okra in a most indecorous way. That is a job for young Thai men.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

Okra, Thai stick, and cream of sum yung gai, is that your perfect night?

hermes2015

Quote from: No one on January 22, 2021, 02:39:11 PM
Okra, Thai stick, and cream of sum yung gai, is that your perfect night?

Now you're talking!  :yes!:
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

not even a cute redhead can maje okra edible

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Ecurb Noselrub

I want an accordion suit so I can make music when I walk.  It would keep time with the pace of your stride naturally.  That's why he is pointing to the watch.  Okra Girl is just there for decoration.  Accordion Man is the focus of the painting. Right?  This obviously depicts a Renaissance Fair somewhere. 

billy rubin

yiu are simply not a typical texan.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: billy rubin on January 22, 2021, 05:27:57 PM
yiu are simply not a typical texan.

I take that as a compliment.  Come and take it, don't try to fake it.

billy rubin

god i uzed to work the permian basin out of dumbass, up there around hartley

canyon. cisco, muleshoe, levelland

and the lovely city of earth

texas

go figure

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: billy rubin on January 23, 2021, 02:01:43 AM
god i uzed to work the permian basin out of dumbass, up there around hartley

canyon. cisco, muleshoe, levelland

and the lovely city of earth

texas

go figure

You must be a fan of the mountains and the trees.  Ha!  Out there, there ain't nothin' but miles and miles.

billy rubin