News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Baggie says hi!

Started by baggie, February 04, 2012, 09:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baggie

Just like to say hello to every one on Happy atheist and get to know some of you better!   ;D

Tank

Hi Baggie

Hmmm trying to sneak in on somebody elses intro  :D

Thanks for making the effort to sign up and join in.

Welcome to HAF.

Regards
Chris

Notes for new members.
The Rules.

Users who comply with forum rules will graduate to full membership after 10 posts.
Till that time your ability to post is limited to the "Getting to Know You" section of the forum.
It is our hope that this small restriction improves the overall atmosphere of HAF.

Some threads you might find interesting.
Where did you get your username from?
10 Things About Yourself
Tell us A Bit About Where You're From
Photography
Non-religious pet peeves
Pets...what do you have?
Favorite Song, with video
How to tell your family you are an atheist.*
"Rules for Conducting a Discussion" by Dr. Mortimer J. Adler*

*You will need 10 posts before you can add a post to this thread, but you can read it at any time.

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Amicale

Hi, Baggie! Welcome!

Here's a baggie of cookies for you. Enjoy them, and your stay!

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Asmodean

Yes, THAT was...

You see, I was meaning to do something... And then I forgot. Was going to call a mod to this post to split it off into a thread of its own.

Every newbie deserves a personal hello thread until they prove themselves unworthy of deserving any manner of thread at all  :P

Welcome!
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Dobermonster

Hello!

I'm a new member as well. Looking forward to interesting discussions and getting to know people here too. :)

Ali

The Magic Pudding

Hello Baggie.

Oreos?  I think they are over rated, they seem to have a burnt flavour.

Tim Tams are better, you can bite the ends off and dunk them in milk.

Traveler

Hello and welcome aboard! :)

Yeah, I don't like oreos either. Quite frankly, I prefer homemade chocolate chip. Or brownies. Yeah, brownies. Preferably warm with french vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce on it. YUM!!! Of course putting ice cream in a baggie is not advised. Hmm. You might end up regretting naming yourself baggie!!! LOL
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Xiilent

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Firebird

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on February 05, 2012, 01:15:41 AM
Hello Baggie.

Oreos?  I think they are over rated, they seem to have a burnt flavour.

Tim Tams are better, you can bite the ends off and dunk them in milk.

Love tim tams. Got introduced to them while "studying" in Australia one summer, and they're in the US now too.
Welcome baggie!
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

fishtumor

texasatheist

Hi Baggie, I'm new here myself.