News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

HAF Photo Challenge: "Transport"

Started by Recusant, August 09, 2020, 03:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

Yes, the time has rolled around for another edition of the photo challenge.  ;D

The theme that hermes2015 chose is "Transport", which as always is open to as wide an interpretation as the photographer chooses. From shanks mare to Blackbirds and whatever else the word strikes in your inspiration.  :)

Up to five images will be accepted from each member, and entries will be open for the next two to three weeks, depending on response. I'll provide ample warning before closing the entries. Please send them to me preferably via PM, or via the email address in my profile: recusantathaf |at| gmail.com.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hermes2015

Thank you for helping me with the logistics once again, Recusant.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Randy

"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Lark

Seems a nice broad subject.   :)

Looking forward to seeing your photos. Thanks Hermes and Recusant.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

:snicker:

I'm very sure that I wouldn't be the one taking notes, the one holding the wheel, or the one who will push it.  :lol:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Randy

Quote from: Magdalena on August 16, 2020, 07:14:56 AM

I'm very sure that I wouldn't be the one taking notes, the one holding the wheel, or the one who will push it.  :lol:
I can only imagine what the caveman tied to the wheel says after he hits the bottom of the hill and rolls to a stop, "It needs work."
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Tank

Quote from: Randy on August 16, 2020, 02:27:43 PM

I can only imagine what the caveman tied to the wheel says after he hits the bottom of the hill and rolls to a stop, "It needs work."

You are making the assumption he is still alive  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Randy

Quote from: Tank on August 16, 2020, 04:11:53 PM
Quote from: Randy on August 16, 2020, 02:27:43 PM

You are making the assumption he is still alive  ;D
They always come back beaten and battered for whatever reason but they never die -- in the cartoons that is! ;D

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

Recusant

— H. L. Mencken