News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

ShockofGod destroys Atheist President of Florida humanist assocation on radio

Started by atheismofropes, October 19, 2011, 11:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on October 27, 2011, 05:21:28 PM
Guys! Didn't you read his post? He said he was an atheist!  ::)
Asmodean, he say the OP is a LIAR!!!  >:( And a theist. With a space. Not without. With.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit

I love the way these people will resort to any lie and deception in order to proclaim their eternal truths.  ;D

Tank

Quote from: OldGit on October 27, 2011, 07:08:59 PM
I love the way these people will resort to any lie and deception in order to proclaim their eternal truths.  ;D
Yep!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Quote from: OldGit on October 27, 2011, 07:08:59 PM
I like my way of putting it better  :P
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit

Asmodean

:o His Noodliness thy LORD the Monster has a buttcrack!

Does that mean that he defecates?!  :o

Does that produce holy shit?!  :o
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

j.woodard24

This post might even be by shock himself. All of his titles are something similar to "Blahblahblah destroyed by wiser Christian". He is notorious for outrageous quote-mining and claiming to have defeated people he didn't. He is one of the most disgustingly dishonest apologists I have ever encountered.
Some shameless self promotion - An Atheist Amnesiac: http://www.youtube.com/user/24arimar.

Tank

Quote from: j.woodard24 on November 08, 2011, 09:10:01 PM
This post might even be by shock himself. All of his titles are something similar to "Blahblahblah destroyed by wiser Christian". He is notorious for outrageous quote-mining and claiming to have defeated people he didn't. He is one of the most disgustingly dishonest apologists I have ever encountered.
Have you seen much by him?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

history_geek

Quote from: Tank on November 08, 2011, 09:13:57 PM
Quote from: j.woodard24 on November 08, 2011, 09:10:01 PM
Have you seen much by him?

All there is to see his youtube channel (I think his "won" about 53 atheists in 2debates" so far, and made mockery vids about them...), and he does have a website too, though as far as I know, it's mostly quoting anything and everything Craig has said. And then there's the chat. Almost managed to talk to him a couple of times. And apparently he doesn't mind being called "Win By Default 101", since he said that "when I debate atheist I always win". Obviously he missed my meaning.

And let's not forget his on going challenge: Atheists are to provide proof and evidence that Atheism is accurate and correct.

I could go, but i think you get the point... ;D

Anyway the's as much as I know about him. Hmmm, j.woodward24, do you visit shock chat?
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

j.woodard24

QuoteHave you seen much by him?

Yes. I've seen a great many of his videos, made response videos to some, and composed messages for others. Of course, he disables the like bar, disallows response videos, and moderates his comments so it looks like only Christians are posting on his videos. That's one of the things I mean by "dishonest". I'm very familiar with his material, and this post smells just like it.
Some shameless self promotion - An Atheist Amnesiac: http://www.youtube.com/user/24arimar.