Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

I am A Christian

Started by Egor, December 09, 2011, 12:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cecilie

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on December 11, 2011, 11:50:01 AM
Quote from: Cecilie on December 11, 2011, 11:40:55 AM
I like how this thread turned into a thread about pets and interior.

Well what else should you discuss with the religious if you seek a productive exchange?
God?

I don't know... but interior?
The world's what you create.

The Magic Pudding

I read a sci fi novel by a female author, she described the space ships decore in a girly manor, and she told us of her plans for a new girlier look.
And she talked too much about horses, it was annoying.  Sci fi is supposed to be about ion cannons and improbability drives, and robots.  Robots with an improbability drive and an ion cannon would be excellent.

Asmodean

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on December 11, 2011, 12:06:39 PM
I read a sci fi novel by a female author, she described the space ships decore in a girly manor, and she told us of her plans for a new girlier look.
And she talked too much about horses, it was annoying.  Sci fi is supposed to be about ion cannons and improbability drives, and robots.  Robots with an improbability drive and an ion cannon would be excellent.
There should also be aliens. Or cyborgs. Or both. All packing some portable beam weapon tech, of course.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on December 11, 2011, 12:06:39 PM

What about alien robot horses with lasers on their heads?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Too Few Lions

Quote from: Crow on December 10, 2011, 10:54:54 PM
Quote from: Egor on December 10, 2011, 09:55:14 PM
So, anyway! What's your favorite football team!  :)

Manchester City. Whats yours?
Crow, you're a City fan :D me too!
After 30+ years of watching City struggle, it's great to finally have a team that can win things, and even better to have one that can thump United 6-1 at Old Trafford!

Whitney

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on December 11, 2011, 03:01:53 AM
Quote from: Whitney on December 11, 2011, 12:23:38 AM
I also enjoy the color blue; I keep on decorating rooms in my house with blue as the main theme and only realized it after I had started the bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, and living room all with a lot of blue.

I saw this in Real Simple magazine, I think it's just gorgeous:

pretty...I've been putting off painting because we are renting (and painting them back to white when we move out possibly just a year form now is a pain) but I want to do something nice like that once we get our own place.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 11, 2011, 05:17:34 PM

Maybe, but you're not allowed to do that fancy Nancy braiding of tail and mane.
And it can't be pink!
Black chrome would probably be best with toxic exhalations from its nostrils.

Buddy

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on December 12, 2011, 02:36:37 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 11, 2011, 05:17:34 PM

Maybe, but you're not allowed to do that fancy Nancy braiding of tail and mane.
And it can't be pink!
Black chrome would probably be best with toxic exhalations from its nostrils.

That's okay. I hate braiding for shows.  :D
Maybe it's mane could be made out of fire.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.