News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Hello I'm new.

Started by John 3:16, October 16, 2011, 03:36:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

not your typical...

Quote from: Asmodean on November 11, 2011, 12:57:47 AM
Your attorney. At a trial. While trying to get you off the hook for poking a guy in the eye with a letter opener and at the same time keep you away from a room with padded walls and Napoléon for neighbour.  8)
Well, they've already got plans on shipping me off to one as soon as I hit 18. Why not help them out a bit? ;D And I wouldn't mind having Napoléon as a neighbor. He sounds interesting...
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Asmodean

Well, shipping an adult somewhere that adult doesn't necessarilly want to go is rather tricky, actually. They should have thought of that...
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

not your typical...

Quote from: Asmodean on November 11, 2011, 01:04:13 AM
Well, shipping an adult somewhere that adult doesn't necessarilly want to go is rather tricky, actually. They should have thought of that...
Yeah, but if I don't let them, one will attempt to get me arrested for 'spousal abuse' and then she'll testify that I'm a loon. See the predicament I'm in?
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight

Asmodean

Not really, because what you do is let them, leave AMA and never come back. Works like a charm.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

not your typical...

Thanks for the tip. Us crazies have to stick together. Beat back the sanity of the corrupted world!

Ecurb Noselrub

Your profile says you are 15 years old. Is this true?  We should be careful what we say, perhaps.

not your typical...

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on November 11, 2011, 01:15:04 AM
Your profile says you are 15 years old. Is this true?  We should be careful what we say, perhaps.
I am 15, but trust me when I say, there's not too much I haven't heard (or done) a million times before.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: not your typical... on November 11, 2011, 01:17:26 AM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on November 11, 2011, 01:15:04 AM
Your profile says you are 15 years old. Is this true?  We should be careful what we say, perhaps.
I am 15, but trust me when I say, there's not too much I haven't heard (or done) a million times before.

I appreciate that, but there are legal, moral, ethical and practical issues that adults must consider when talking with (pardon the term) minors.  Hope you understand.

not your typical...

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on November 11, 2011, 03:13:02 AM
I appreciate that, but there are legal, moral, ethical and practical issues that adults must consider when talking with (pardon the term) minors.  Hope you understand.
Eh, suit yourself. But don't expect me to censor myself just because I am a "minor".

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on November 11, 2011, 03:13:02 AM
The legals are covered by the forum ToU. The morals are individual and thus covered by every individual. For me, it means that if something can be said to an adult, it can also be said to a minor. I have the ethics of a cactus, so I'll skip over that, but what practical issues are you refering to..?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Quote from: Asmodean on November 11, 2011, 08:35:12 AM

I have the ethics of a cactus

Ethics of a cactus, huh? Thats a new one  :D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Asmodean

Quote from: Budhorse4 on November 11, 2011, 01:22:42 PM

I'm sure most of the forum long-timers can confirm that statement  :P
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

Quote from: Asmodean on November 11, 2011, 02:43:10 PM

I don't doubt it.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Davin

Quote from: Budhorse4 on November 11, 2011, 02:57:15 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on November 11, 2011, 02:43:10 PM

I don't doubt it.
It's good that you don't doubt the grumpy, lumpy clay... very good indeed...
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.